The ruling Telugu Desam Party leaders have lodged a complaint with Assembly Speaker Kodela Sivaprasada Rao against Opposition YSR Congress legislator and Assembly Public Accounts Committee (PAC) chairman Buggana Rajendranath Reddy.
The TDP leaders alleging that Rajendranath Reddy had a secret meeting with the BJP leader Varanasi Ram Madhav in Delhi last week, claimed that Buggana had given some secret documents of the government to the BJP leader. It is said that Buggana, as PAC chairman has access to some key documents and information relating to the government. The TDP campaigns that Buggana had breached the constitutional condition of maintaining secrecy by giving the government documents to the BJP leader.
But, the point is that BJP floor leader in AP Assembly, P Vishnukumar Raju, is also a member of the PAC and he will also have access to those said key documents, along with Buggana and the BJP floor leader can also hand over them to his party leader Ram Madhav. It is a fact that the BJP leaders don’t have to bank on the YSR Congress to get any information from the State government. However, the TDP wants to point an accusing finger at the YSR Congress to justify its allegations of secret understanding between the BJP and the YSR Congress.
The point behind the TDP leaders’ complain is not just leaking the government information and documents to the BJP leaders, but to throw some mud on the Opposition YSR Congress and divert the attention of the issues being raised by the BJP. The BJP leaders in the State and the Centre are laying their hands on the corruption involved in the Pattiseema lift irrigation project. The State government had spent more than Rs 1600 crore on the project where over Rs 500 crore corruption is smelled.
The BJP leaders, Vishnukumar Raju, MLCs Madhav and Veerraju are making corruption charges against the government on Pattiseema and other irrigation projects. There are rumours strongly doing rounds in the political circles that the BJP government at the Centre is likely to hit the TDP on the corruption in the irrigation projects, with focus on Pattiseema. It is here the TDP is worried and wants to divert the attention of the people by shifting blame on the YSR Congress. In the process to nail the YSR Congress, the TDP leaders have trained their guns on Buggana Rajendranath Reddy.
It was Legislative Affairs Minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu who said that Buggan will attract privilege notice and that is followed by the TDP leaders giving the notice to the Speaker. It is to be seen how the Assembly Speaker reacts to the complaint.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections