The ruling Telugu Desam Party leaders have lodged a complaint with Assembly Speaker Kodela Sivaprasada Rao against Opposition YSR Congress legislator and Assembly Public Accounts Committee (PAC) chairman Buggana Rajendranath Reddy.
The TDP leaders alleging that Rajendranath Reddy had a secret meeting with the BJP leader Varanasi Ram Madhav in Delhi last week, claimed that Buggana had given some secret documents of the government to the BJP leader. It is said that Buggana, as PAC chairman has access to some key documents and information relating to the government. The TDP campaigns that Buggana had breached the constitutional condition of maintaining secrecy by giving the government documents to the BJP leader.
But, the point is that BJP floor leader in AP Assembly, P Vishnukumar Raju, is also a member of the PAC and he will also have access to those said key documents, along with Buggana and the BJP floor leader can also hand over them to his party leader Ram Madhav. It is a fact that the BJP leaders don’t have to bank on the YSR Congress to get any information from the State government. However, the TDP wants to point an accusing finger at the YSR Congress to justify its allegations of secret understanding between the BJP and the YSR Congress.
The point behind the TDP leaders’ complain is not just leaking the government information and documents to the BJP leaders, but to throw some mud on the Opposition YSR Congress and divert the attention of the issues being raised by the BJP. The BJP leaders in the State and the Centre are laying their hands on the corruption involved in the Pattiseema lift irrigation project. The State government had spent more than Rs 1600 crore on the project where over Rs 500 crore corruption is smelled.
The BJP leaders, Vishnukumar Raju, MLCs Madhav and Veerraju are making corruption charges against the government on Pattiseema and other irrigation projects. There are rumours strongly doing rounds in the political circles that the BJP government at the Centre is likely to hit the TDP on the corruption in the irrigation projects, with focus on Pattiseema. It is here the TDP is worried and wants to divert the attention of the people by shifting blame on the YSR Congress. In the process to nail the YSR Congress, the TDP leaders have trained their guns on Buggana Rajendranath Reddy.
It was Legislative Affairs Minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu who said that Buggan will attract privilege notice and that is followed by the TDP leaders giving the notice to the Speaker. It is to be seen how the Assembly Speaker reacts to the complaint.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli