Accordingly the CEO of Niti Aayog, a policy think tank of Indian Government, has written this letter to AP Chief Minister lending their support to a sub-committee in which Chandrababu Naidu is part of. Meanwhile this sub-committee proposed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, studies and suggests a revival plan of MNREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act) scheme. Earlier Niti Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant sent the letter to all members of sub-committee asking them to appoint a nodal officer from government.
Moreover the letter, that was printed on Niti Aayog stationary addressing to Chandrababu Naidu, incorrectly indicated that Andhra CM office is in Hyderabad 'Shri N Chandra Babu Naidu, Honorable Chief Minister, Govt of Andhra Pradesh & Member of the Sub-Group, 1st Floor, Building-1, Velagapudi, Hyderabad'.
Furthermore starting from November-2016, Chief
Minister of AP has been discharging all his duties from Velagapudi in Amaravati
but Niti Aayog ignoring this fact has become a major subject of discussion in
AP secretariat. Moreover coming to it (the blunder in address section) from an
esteemed institution like 'Niti Aayog', certainly it is drawing a strong criticism
from one and all.
Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling Accordingly once the darling of Indian Smartphone users, desi brands like Micromax, Karbonn, Lava, Intex and few others have nearly been decimated by affordable yet powerful devices from the Chinese vendors that have flooded both online and offline channels. Earlier in the 2013-2014 period, the domestic brands gained great traction and enjoyed 40-45% market share till the time Chinese behemoths entered
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?