Accordingly the CEO of Niti Aayog, a policy think tank of Indian Government, has written this letter to AP Chief Minister lending their support to a sub-committee in which Chandrababu Naidu is part of. Meanwhile this sub-committee proposed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, studies and suggests a revival plan of MNREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act) scheme. Earlier Niti Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant sent the letter to all members of sub-committee asking them to appoint a nodal officer from government.
Moreover the letter, that was printed on Niti Aayog stationary addressing to Chandrababu Naidu, incorrectly indicated that Andhra CM office is in Hyderabad 'Shri N Chandra Babu Naidu, Honorable Chief Minister, Govt of Andhra Pradesh & Member of the Sub-Group, 1st Floor, Building-1, Velagapudi, Hyderabad'.
Furthermore starting from November-2016, Chief
Minister of AP has been discharging all his duties from Velagapudi in Amaravati
but Niti Aayog ignoring this fact has become a major subject of discussion in
AP secretariat. Moreover coming to it (the blunder in address section) from an
esteemed institution like 'Niti Aayog', certainly it is drawing a strong criticism
from one and all.
Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name According to sources it was stated that Hong Kong based Cathay Pacific painted its name as "Cathay Paciic" on the side of the jet. Meanwhile the eagle eyed travelers spotted the mistake at Hong Kong International Airport and contacted the airline.
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia