Accordingly the CEO of Niti Aayog, a policy think tank of Indian Government, has written this letter to AP Chief Minister lending their support to a sub-committee in which Chandrababu Naidu is part of. Meanwhile this sub-committee proposed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, studies and suggests a revival plan of MNREGA (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act) scheme. Earlier Niti Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant sent the letter to all members of sub-committee asking them to appoint a nodal officer from government.
Moreover the letter, that was printed on Niti Aayog stationary addressing to Chandrababu Naidu, incorrectly indicated that Andhra CM office is in Hyderabad 'Shri N Chandra Babu Naidu, Honorable Chief Minister, Govt of Andhra Pradesh & Member of the Sub-Group, 1st Floor, Building-1, Velagapudi, Hyderabad'.
Furthermore starting from November-2016, Chief
Minister of AP has been discharging all his duties from Velagapudi in Amaravati
but Niti Aayog ignoring this fact has become a major subject of discussion in
AP secretariat. Moreover coming to it (the blunder in address section) from an
esteemed institution like 'Niti Aayog', certainly it is drawing a strong criticism
from one and all.
PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit Sources from Singapore stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived in Singapore on Wednesday for a two day visit during which he will attend the East Asia Summit, an ASEAN India informal meet, the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership summit and hold a meeting with US Vice President Mike Pence. Meanwhile the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) said in a tweet PM Modi's
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan