Chicago sources reported that Kishan Modugumudi and Chandra Kala Purnima Modugumudi, an NRI couple based in Chicago was arrested last week by the US Police for allegedly running a sex racket that involved Tollywood actresses. Meanwhile according to reports, the couple was allegedly luring the actresses on the pretext of dance shows, before pushing them into prostitution. Moreover in a bid to attract customers, a group of six actresses was invited to Telugu American Indian conferences and other events.
Earlier on November 20, 2017, an actress, travelled to Chicago. But her visa was issued to facilitate her participation in an event organized by Telugu Association of South California on November 18. Moreover the US authorities became suspicious about the actress, since she was travelling two days after the scheduled event, and to a different location.
Furthermore upon questioning the actress in
Chicago, she said that she was there to attend another event organized by North
America Telugu Society. However, the cops found out that it was false. Moreover
after digging further, the police found out that Kishan Modugumudi arranged the
actress' travel and visa processing. Moreover her visa was immediately revoked.
Similarly, four other actresses were caught and had been detained and also, two
Kannada star actresses, who were invited to the United States by the American
Telugu Association, are allegedly involved in the sex racket.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code