Actor turned politician Kamal Hassan, who is in Delhi to complete registration of Makkal Needhi Maiam (MNM) political peat, had met UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi yesterday. Kamal said that they discussed the Tamilnadu political situation.
Yesterday, Hassan had met Congress president Rahul Gandhi. After these meetings, news was out that the MNM leader won’t be discussing with other political leaders in his Delhi visit, which sparked rumors of a Congress alliance. However Kamal said it was a courtesy call.
Kamal added that it was too early to
decide on supporting the Congress in an attempt to unite opposition parties to
defeat the BJP in the 2019 Lok Sabha polls. Kamal Haasan had been constantly
developing new political friendships with non-BJP parties and had also
attended the swearing-in ceremony of Karnataka Chief Minister H D Kumaraswamy,
where he met Congress president Rahul Gandhi.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code