Actor turned politician Kamal Hassan, who is in Delhi to complete registration of Makkal Needhi Maiam (MNM) political peat, had met UPA chairperson Sonia Gandhi yesterday. Kamal said that they discussed the Tamilnadu political situation.
Yesterday, Hassan had met Congress president Rahul Gandhi. After these meetings, news was out that the MNM leader won’t be discussing with other political leaders in his Delhi visit, which sparked rumors of a Congress alliance. However Kamal said it was a courtesy call.
Kamal added that it was too early to
decide on supporting the Congress in an attempt to unite opposition parties to
defeat the BJP in the 2019 Lok Sabha polls. Kamal Haasan had been constantly
developing new political friendships with non-BJP parties and had also
attended the swearing-in ceremony of Karnataka Chief Minister H D Kumaraswamy,
where he met Congress president Rahul Gandhi.
Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment Chennai sources added that in order to create awareness about snake bite treatment and management, the Chennai Snake Park, located inside the Guindy National Park, is all set to develop an ‘app’ system, which has elaborate details on snake bites. Meanwhile the sources said that snake bite cases are often reported particularly in rural areas and since most people, bitten by such venomous snakes
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!