Chennai sources reported that invoking Amma, former Chief Minister of Tamilnadu late J Jayalalitha, a mouthpiece of ruling AIADMK, has slammed actors Rajinikanth and Kamal Hassan along with a group of film directors who are critical of the party, calling them a “gang of clowns”. Meanwhile a poem published in Tamil daily 'Namadhu Amma' called Rajinikanth and Haasan jokers nursing newfound bravado to flaunt political ambitions post Jayalalitha.
Accordingly it refers to Kamal Hassan as "coward", taking a swipe at him for his political foray. It also ridiculed superstar Rajinikanth for announcing his political debut in December last year after Amma’s death and Rajinikanth is yet to announce his party’s name. Furthermore the poem published in the Thursday edition of AIADMK newspaper begs Amma to visit St George Fort and put a stop to the ‘clowns’.
The poet roared "Would these pygmies have dared to wag their tails
when Amma was alive", roared the poet under pen name Chitraguptan. Moreover
the poem begins thus "Just because that one word I, J. Jayalalitha is not
heard anymore, the coward who had howled he would flee the country has now got
the courage to launch his maiyam; superstar too has got the ardor to launch a
24 districts in TN declared drought-hit on account of failure of northeast monsoon Reportedly as the Indian summer descends over the peninsula, the Regional Meteorological Centre in Chennai has predicted a heat stress that is likely to occur at isolated places over interior Tamilnadu. Meanwhile according to a weather forecast issued by the RMC on Thursday, Vellore, Tiruvannamalai, Krishnagiri, Dharmapuri, Salem, Namakkal, Tiruchirapalli, Karur, Dindigul and Madurai districts would likely witness heat stress on Monday.
- Four days after an under construction building collapsed in Dharwad, Karnataka
- Pawan Kalyan let out his Assets worth
- Kummanam Rajashekaran bagged a ticket to contest from Thiruvananthapuram constituency
- Melania Trump posted a sweet birthday wish for her son Barron on Twitter
- Father Vs Daughter clash in AP politics now!
- TTV Dinakaran's counter for OPS son!
- Bank data misused by TDP for vote money!
- YSRCP advantage in Nellore!
- My rivals lacked guts to attack Me directly, targeting watchmen: PM Modi
- Tamilnadu CM Edappadi Palaniswami said its PM candidate was yet undecided
- Will Telugu Actor Mohan Babu's protest against AP Govt is fruitful?
- Dharmapaul Gulati History Maker Founder of MDH Spices
- TDP Exposes Mohan Babu's Lies on Fees Reimbursement
- Jagan's Pulivendula Right Hand Arrested in Viveka Case?
- Pawan Kalyan Playing Caste Politics Very Well