Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli has revealed that he is fit for the upcoming tours of Ireland and England, as he had been on rest with a neck injury. Kohli endured the injury during his IPL stint for Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) following which he had to withdraw from his county cricket stint with Surrey. Kohli had a rehabilitation session at the National Cricket Academy (NCA), Bangalore and passed the mandatory Yo-Yo fitness test.
Kohli said that he is hundred percent ready to go, and his neck is fine now. He added that the break was much needed to keep him fresh. While there was disappointment due to him missing county stint, the explosive right-hander said he planned to adapt to the conditions, but his body was not just ready then.
Kohli said that he had wanted to
learn the conditions in which Cheteshwar Pujara, Ishant Sharma and Varun Aaron
played. Kohli and team will be starting for the tour of Ireland on
Saturday and they will play against the hosts in two T20Is, followed by
a series against England in July with three T20Is and a three match ODI
series followed by the five-match test series.
Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery According to sources close to the family said here on Tuesday Iconic Telugu actor Brahmanandam Kanneganti underwent a heart bypass surgery at the Asian Heart Institute (AHI). Meanwhile he was rushed to the AHI Mumbai in a critical condition on Sunday and underwent several tests and was finally operated upon by renowned heart surgeon Ramakanta Panda on Monday.
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal
- Modi calls DMK as the biggest enemy!
- Terrorists killed in early morning encounter!
- Dinakaran Vs Anbazhagan catches fire!