Indian cricket captain Virat Kohli has revealed that he is fit for the upcoming tours of Ireland and England, as he had been on rest with a neck injury. Kohli endured the injury during his IPL stint for Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) following which he had to withdraw from his county cricket stint with Surrey. Kohli had a rehabilitation session at the National Cricket Academy (NCA), Bangalore and passed the mandatory Yo-Yo fitness test.
Kohli said that he is hundred percent ready to go, and his neck is fine now. He added that the break was much needed to keep him fresh. While there was disappointment due to him missing county stint, the explosive right-hander said he planned to adapt to the conditions, but his body was not just ready then.
Kohli said that he had wanted to
learn the conditions in which Cheteshwar Pujara, Ishant Sharma and Varun Aaron
played. Kohli and team will be starting for the tour of Ireland on
Saturday and they will play against the hosts in two T20Is, followed by
a series against England in July with three T20Is and a three match ODI
series followed by the five-match test series.
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7