According to sources the government is looking for designs that can imbibe the entire experience and essence of the city into the report and present the information in an entertaining and ‘un-report’ like manner. Meanwhile the material and contents of the report will be provided, but points will be given for creative representation and strong visual balance and composition of the given information.
Presently applications are open and the competition will be a 24 hour design contest that will begin June 23 at 4 pm and will end on June 24 at 4 pm. Moreover the participants will need to work overnight to finish the conceptual as well as a preliminary draft presentation of the report. Accordingly application can be submitted only as individuals, once qualified, they can team up with others or work individually to complete the assigned task.
As per report the competition will be held at
Jxtapose, an art and design hub located in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad starting
3 pm. Moreover at the end of the 24 hour competition, all entries will be
displayed and judged by a jury. Hence the best entry developed within the 24
hours will be awarded with official certification and recognized by the
Government of Telangana. Further the winning entry will then get a chance to
work with the state’s design team to see the final report come to life.
Telangana Govt signed MoU with Ola Cabs for Commuters safety Hyderabad sources reported that Technologies owned Ola cabs, an app based taxi Rental Company and the Telangana government signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) to strengthen the traffic infrastructure in the city. Meanwhile the first pilot project proposed to be implemented under this MoU is the dynamic mapping of riding quality of major roads in Hyderabad through the network
- Will DMK fulfill its promises as per its Manifesto for Elections 2019?
- RK Roja accused Chandrababu Naidu for acting as Mastermind in YS Vivekananda Reddy's death
- History Maker: Iniyavan - Inventor of 2000 types of Idlis
- Where is Vamsi? When he will file nomination?
- To Whom will YSRCP voters vote in Vizag when their candidate failed to give fight?
- Telangana High Court Clears Way for Lakshmi's NTR Release
- Sumalatha will contest as an independent from Mandya
- JD Lakshminarayana To Take On Balakrishna's Alludu