According to sources the government is looking for designs that can imbibe the entire experience and essence of the city into the report and present the information in an entertaining and ‘un-report’ like manner. Meanwhile the material and contents of the report will be provided, but points will be given for creative representation and strong visual balance and composition of the given information.
Presently applications are open and the competition will be a 24 hour design contest that will begin June 23 at 4 pm and will end on June 24 at 4 pm. Moreover the participants will need to work overnight to finish the conceptual as well as a preliminary draft presentation of the report. Accordingly application can be submitted only as individuals, once qualified, they can team up with others or work individually to complete the assigned task.
As per report the competition will be held at
Jxtapose, an art and design hub located in Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad starting
3 pm. Moreover at the end of the 24 hour competition, all entries will be
displayed and judged by a jury. Hence the best entry developed within the 24
hours will be awarded with official certification and recognized by the
Government of Telangana. Further the winning entry will then get a chance to
work with the state’s design team to see the final report come to life.
Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan Megastar Chiranjeevi along with his wife Surekha Konidela met Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at the Chief Minister's official residence in Tadepalli on Monday as a courtesy call. This is the first time that the Chiranjeevi or for that matter, any Telugu Film Industry Biggie met him after YS Jagan took charge.
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP