Hours after YSR Congress former MP from Tirupati V Varaprasada Rao announced that Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan was in touch with his party, Telugu Desam supremo and Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu grabbed an opportunity to meet Pawan Kalyan in Amaravati. The two leaders attended the inauguration ceremony of a temple constructed by leading businessman Lingamaneni Ramesh.
After the installation of the idols and while the special pooja was being carried out for the first darshan of the deity, the two leaders were kept waiting in a room, where others were not allowed. The two had talks for 30 minutes in the presence of Ganapati Sachidananda, while keeping others outside. While it is said that the two had discussed only religious issues, people who know the politics of Chandrababu Naidu feel that he is not the one to talk about religious issues ignoring politics when he gets a chance.
Pawan Kalyan, who helped Chandrababu Naidu in the 2014 elections is now distancing from the TDP and is hitting the TDP and its leaders hard these days. It is said that he would go to the next elections in alliance with the CPI, CPM and the Congress. However, the YSR Congress MP Varaprasada Rao told media persons that Pawan Kalyan is in touch with the YSR Congress leadership and the two parties might go for the polls in alliance.
If Pawan Kalyan aligns with the YSR Congress, the TDP would have greater loss sealing its winning chances. The combination of Pawan and Jagan is seen better in the given political situation. In this background Chandrababu Naidu’s meeting with Pawan Kalyan is seen as yet another political move by the TDP chief to reduce the damage for the TDP.
Pawan Kalyan had also hired a house in Vijayawada from where he is set to plan his party activities from now on. While he is set to start his second phase of Uttarandhra tour from June 26, his meeting with Chandrababu Naidu is seen as an attempt to rebuild the alliance between the two. It is to be seen if Pawan Kalyan falls in love with Chandrababu Naidu once again or stays away as he had regretted to have backed the TDP in the last elections.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees