Hours after YSR Congress former MP from Tirupati V Varaprasada Rao announced that Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan was in touch with his party, Telugu Desam supremo and Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu grabbed an opportunity to meet Pawan Kalyan in Amaravati. The two leaders attended the inauguration ceremony of a temple constructed by leading businessman Lingamaneni Ramesh.
After the installation of the idols and while the special pooja was being carried out for the first darshan of the deity, the two leaders were kept waiting in a room, where others were not allowed. The two had talks for 30 minutes in the presence of Ganapati Sachidananda, while keeping others outside. While it is said that the two had discussed only religious issues, people who know the politics of Chandrababu Naidu feel that he is not the one to talk about religious issues ignoring politics when he gets a chance.
Pawan Kalyan, who helped Chandrababu Naidu in the 2014 elections is now distancing from the TDP and is hitting the TDP and its leaders hard these days. It is said that he would go to the next elections in alliance with the CPI, CPM and the Congress. However, the YSR Congress MP Varaprasada Rao told media persons that Pawan Kalyan is in touch with the YSR Congress leadership and the two parties might go for the polls in alliance.
If Pawan Kalyan aligns with the YSR Congress, the TDP would have greater loss sealing its winning chances. The combination of Pawan and Jagan is seen better in the given political situation. In this background Chandrababu Naidu’s meeting with Pawan Kalyan is seen as yet another political move by the TDP chief to reduce the damage for the TDP.
Pawan Kalyan had also hired a house in Vijayawada from where he is set to plan his party activities from now on. While he is set to start his second phase of Uttarandhra tour from June 26, his meeting with Chandrababu Naidu is seen as an attempt to rebuild the alliance between the two. It is to be seen if Pawan Kalyan falls in love with Chandrababu Naidu once again or stays away as he had regretted to have backed the TDP in the last elections.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code