Coimbatore sources reported that in a warning to reckless travelling by youngsters in particular, the Southern Railway (SR) has planned to fine train passengers up to a hefty Rs 2,000 per person who are found taking selfies in front of trains at railway stations and while travelling foot board. Accordingly Mr. Senthil Vel, manager Coimbatore Railway junction told DC that an order has been circulated to all station masters and managers who come under SR’s Salem Division, that such an initiative has been take to avoid train mishaps.
Meanwhile not only youth and college students, even many aged persons and married women along with their small children are frequently found taking selfies to record their “memorable trips” as well as routine travel for keeping the picture as status.
Presently it has become a trend of people who use android mobile phones to
take such adventures pictures to show off, with the result that many death
cases were reported in many stations across the nation during such attempts. Further
in order to avoid mishaps at stations, the Railway police and RPF are
instructed to identify such people and fine them with Rs 2,000. If anyone found
repeating the same offence will be imprisoned for six months. Moreover many
passengers were let off after an advice bordering on warning in Coimbatore
Railway station on Friday being the first day of implementation of the new
Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections? According to sources with TRS Supreme KCR is busy with preparing political strategy and getting ready to kick start nearly 100 public meetings in the next 50 days, senior leader Harish Rao has been given the responsibility of looking after political affairs if Gajwel assembly constituency from where KCR was elected in 2014 elections and contest in the ensuing elections also.
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018
- Karnataka Govt plans to set up free Wi-Fi in 198 wards
- Kerala to witness heavy rains for next 48 Hours