Pattiseema lift irrigation scheme on Godavari river has been the bone of contention between the ruling Telugu Desam Party and the rest of the Opposition. While the TDP sees the project as a blessing for Krishna delta, the Opposition looks it at the source of corruption in the government. Interestingly, the Bharatiya Janata Party, after break-up with the TDP, is after this project making corruption allegations against the government.
BJP State president Kanna Lakshminarayana joined the critics on the project and had even dared to go to jail if he fails to prove the corruption. He said some big wigs in the government were involved in huge corruption and pocketed Rs 350 crore funds in Pattiseema project and some more funds were diverted to pockets of TDP leaders from Polavaram project too.
The TDP is slinging mud on BJP as if it has done nothing to AP, he said and added the Centre planned to complete the Polavaram project with Central funds but the AP government has rejected the proposal and stated that it would complete the project with its own expenditure. He recalled the AP government had passed a resolution in the Assembly and appreciated Prime Minister Narendra Modi for sanctioning huge funds for various projects. But, now Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu has changed his stand towards Modi and blaming him.
Stating that the Centre will sanction railway zone for Visakhapatnam, Kanna said the other proposals like Dugarajapatnam port were under active consideration. Recalling that the TDP government has sent a report to the Centre that steel plant at Kadapa was not viable, the BJP chief said over 20,000 staff working under Sakshara Bharat Scheme lost their jobs because of TDP government’s negligence.He said the Centre had informed all the states to propose some other project as they had merged Sakshara Bharat scheme in a new project.
All states have sent proposals except AP and protected the jobs of these volunteers, he pointed out. Kanna said that Naidu lost his mental balance and it clearly reflected in his speeches. The BJP chief said, “We all should join hands to protect the people from Naidu and his Cabinet. Modi came into power with his efforts and hardworking but not like Naidu who grabbed the chair from TDP founder NT Rama Rao by back stabbing.”
Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola Hyderabad sources reported that auto rickshaw drivers in the city are charging rates according to their own whims and fancies, not heeding the 2014 government order making the fares designated by digital meters a mandatory in autos. Meanwhile as per the order, Rs 20 is the minimum fare for 1.6 km, but the auto drivers charge Rs 30. Presently in the busy areas like hospitals and railways stations
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme