Hyderabad sources reported that the municipal administration and urban development department has won 22 awards from SKOCH, a think tank dealing with socio-economic issues. Accordingly the commissioner and director for municipal administration (CDMA) has been awarded in two categories for replacing three lakh plus street lights with LED lamps, which resulted to savings of Rs 37.13 crore in urban local bodies, and for effective implementation of paperless governance e-office.
Meanwhile as per report the Mission for Elimination of Poverty in Municipal Areas (Mepma), another wing of the municipal administration department, bagged two awards for the first time. As per report Mepma conducted the first tab based GIS survey of urban homeless, which is being used as a benchmark for other states by the Centre and moreover it won the second award for employment through skills training and placement.
Furthermore six urban local bodies won the awards
for improved service standards and enhanced capabilities. Moreover the Greater
Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) received four awards, two for raising
municipal bonds, one for 2BHK project and the fourth for the MYGHMC app and
Boduppal municipality, which was constituted two years ago, won two
Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall Washington sources reported that President Donald Trump on Thursday cancelled the US delegation's trip to the annual international conference at Davos, saying the officials were needed in Washington to tackle the shutdown of the federal government. A statement from Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said "Out of consideration for the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay and to ensure
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers