As per report based on the survey conducted by Quality Council of India, the Central government of India releases a list of cleanliest cities across the nation every year, in the name of 'Swacch Sarvekshan'. Presently the survey accesses cleanliness and sanitation drive in each city or town which has more than 1 lakh population.
Meanwhile the Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on Saturday, handed over this year's award to Indore authorities based on the Swacch Sarvekshan 2018 report & congratulated rest of the cities in list. Moreover following Indore, Bhopal and Chandigarh came in second and third place, while India's capital New Delhi is fourth best 'Cleanliest city'. Accordingly the next three cleanliest cities of India are from N Chandrababu Naidu led Andhra Pradesh Vijayawada (5), Tirupati (6) & Vishakapatnam (7). Thanks to visionary Chief Minister for setting a benchmark in keeping the cities clean and green.
Further this is for the first time Vijayawada has
found a place Swacch Sarvekshan's top 10 list and also, it emerged cleanest big
city in entire country. Presently AP takes three positions in top 10 table
while Madhya Pradesh (Indore & Bhopal) and Maharashtra (Navi Mumbai & Pune)
settled with two positions each. Earlier citizens of AP feel its continuous
effort of Babu-led government that helped Vijayawada to come up to 5th rank
from 19 last year.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees