As per report based on the survey conducted by Quality Council of India, the Central government of India releases a list of cleanliest cities across the nation every year, in the name of 'Swacch Sarvekshan'. Presently the survey accesses cleanliness and sanitation drive in each city or town which has more than 1 lakh population.
Meanwhile the Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on Saturday, handed over this year's award to Indore authorities based on the Swacch Sarvekshan 2018 report & congratulated rest of the cities in list. Moreover following Indore, Bhopal and Chandigarh came in second and third place, while India's capital New Delhi is fourth best 'Cleanliest city'. Accordingly the next three cleanliest cities of India are from N Chandrababu Naidu led Andhra Pradesh Vijayawada (5), Tirupati (6) & Vishakapatnam (7). Thanks to visionary Chief Minister for setting a benchmark in keeping the cities clean and green.
Further this is for the first time Vijayawada has
found a place Swacch Sarvekshan's top 10 list and also, it emerged cleanest big
city in entire country. Presently AP takes three positions in top 10 table
while Madhya Pradesh (Indore & Bhopal) and Maharashtra (Navi Mumbai & Pune)
settled with two positions each. Earlier citizens of AP feel its continuous
effort of Babu-led government that helped Vijayawada to come up to 5th rank
from 19 last year.
Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala Accordingly a new study says factors like the declining population in the 19-25 age groups and stagnant wages in the Gulf countries could be responsible for migration from Kerala declining 11% between 2013 and 2018. S. Irudayarajan, who led the Kerala Migration Survey (KMS) 2018 told reporters in Thiruvananthapuram
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!
- Ramdev will not campaign for BJP in 2019 elections