As per report based on the survey conducted by Quality Council of India, the Central government of India releases a list of cleanliest cities across the nation every year, in the name of 'Swacch Sarvekshan'. Presently the survey accesses cleanliness and sanitation drive in each city or town which has more than 1 lakh population.
Meanwhile the Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on Saturday, handed over this year's award to Indore authorities based on the Swacch Sarvekshan 2018 report & congratulated rest of the cities in list. Moreover following Indore, Bhopal and Chandigarh came in second and third place, while India's capital New Delhi is fourth best 'Cleanliest city'. Accordingly the next three cleanliest cities of India are from N Chandrababu Naidu led Andhra Pradesh Vijayawada (5), Tirupati (6) & Vishakapatnam (7). Thanks to visionary Chief Minister for setting a benchmark in keeping the cities clean and green.
Further this is for the first time Vijayawada has
found a place Swacch Sarvekshan's top 10 list and also, it emerged cleanest big
city in entire country. Presently AP takes three positions in top 10 table
while Madhya Pradesh (Indore & Bhopal) and Maharashtra (Navi Mumbai & Pune)
settled with two positions each. Earlier citizens of AP feel its continuous
effort of Babu-led government that helped Vijayawada to come up to 5th rank
from 19 last year.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code