According to sources controversial mining baron and former Karnataka BJP minister Gali Janardhan Reddy held a press conference at his Bengaluru residence yesterday and said that he is ready to take up the responsibility of completing the pending work at Brahmani Steels in Jammalamadugu, Kadapa. Meanwhile Gali said that he will complete the entire project and make the factory ready for steel production within 2 years.
As per report Gali claimed that he has invested Rs 1,350 crores on Brahmani and requested the Andhra Pradesh and union governments to return him his investment based on a CAG report. Furthermore Gali went on to state that he came to know about McConn's report on unfeasible conditions for setting up a steel industry in Kadapa only through the media.
Moreover the former BJP lawmaker also said that only 2 and a half million
tonnes of iron ore is sufficient from the Bellary mines for steel production at
Brahmani. Presently Gali also reminded that late Andhra Pradesh chief
minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy had allotted 10,600 acres of land for the setting
up of Brahmani Steels and that the G.O. was cancelled by the Kiran Kumar Reddy
IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express Reportedly a delay of more than three hours in the running of Delhi-Lucknow Tejas Express on October 19 has cost IRCTC around Rs 1.62 lakh which the railway subsidiary will pay through its insurance companies as compensation to around 950 passengers, a first in the history of Indian Railways. The officials said on Monday “The train started from Lucknow at around 9.55 am instead of its scheduled
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries