According to sources controversial mining baron and former Karnataka BJP minister Gali Janardhan Reddy held a press conference at his Bengaluru residence yesterday and said that he is ready to take up the responsibility of completing the pending work at Brahmani Steels in Jammalamadugu, Kadapa. Meanwhile Gali said that he will complete the entire project and make the factory ready for steel production within 2 years.
As per report Gali claimed that he has invested Rs 1,350 crores on Brahmani and requested the Andhra Pradesh and union governments to return him his investment based on a CAG report. Furthermore Gali went on to state that he came to know about McConn's report on unfeasible conditions for setting up a steel industry in Kadapa only through the media.
Moreover the former BJP lawmaker also said that only 2 and a half million
tonnes of iron ore is sufficient from the Bellary mines for steel production at
Brahmani. Presently Gali also reminded that late Andhra Pradesh chief
minister YS Rajasekhara Reddy had allotted 10,600 acres of land for the setting
up of Brahmani Steels and that the G.O. was cancelled by the Kiran Kumar Reddy
Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment New Delhi sources stated that Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya"s absence will "hurt" the visitors in the upcoming Test series against Australia and the series starts on December 6 in Adelaide. Presently Pandya is undergoing rehabilitation after suffering a lower back injury during the Asia Cup in Dubai last September.
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru