Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu had once again asked the government employees to help him and his Telugu Desam Party to win the elections once again. He addressed a meeting of the village revenue assistants (VRAs) in Vijayawada the other day where he made an appeal to the government employees to support him as he is a visionary and has the experience to develop the State.
The VRAs, who are part of the village administration hold key in taking the government programmes to the door steps of the people. Keeping their importance in reaching to the people, the Chief Minister grabbed the occasion to explain how his presence in the government was important for the State, particularly after unjust bifurcation in 2014. He also presented a long list of things that he had developed in the last four years even though the State was facing revenue deficit.
The increase of wages to the employees, including the Anganwadi teachers, the loan waiver to the farmers and taking the State to the top position among the other States against all odds was possible only because of his leadership. Claiming himself as the team leader in the growth of the State, Chandrababu Naidu wanted the team to be strong to continue the development.
Interestingly, he has the support of the leaders of the government employees’ associations. The APNGOs president P Ashok Babu is now almost a full-timer of the TDP, ahead of his retirement and is just waiting to be made MLA in the next elections. Another leader Bopparaju Venkateswarlu, who represents the revenue employees and also heads a joint action committee of the government employees, too is now in Chandrababu Naidu’s pocket.
The two leaders – Ashok Babu and Bopparaju Venkateswarlu – have already declared their support to Chandrababu Naidu and his TDP. The Chief Minister is in constant touch with the leaders of the self-help groups and Anganwadi workers who are also crucial and operate at the grassroots. He is meeting these women and Anganawadi workers often trying to win their confidence.
Is this the Swiss locale where 90s Bollywood dance number was performed? As per report Bengaluru’s never ending tragedy, the Bellandur and Varthur Lakes are frothing again. On Tuesday morning everyone saw a slush of unpleasant, smelly and toxic froth climb up the 10 ft mesh and flow into the roads, saying hello to the pedestrians and motorists, who covered their noses with disgust and the foam follows heavy rains on Monday evening.
- Will Pawan Kalyan help farmers in resettlement package for Polavaram multipurpose irrigation project?
- Telangana & Kerala questioned how Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits at a lower premium
- Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK?
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India
- MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB