Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu had once again asked the government employees to help him and his Telugu Desam Party to win the elections once again. He addressed a meeting of the village revenue assistants (VRAs) in Vijayawada the other day where he made an appeal to the government employees to support him as he is a visionary and has the experience to develop the State.
The VRAs, who are part of the village administration hold key in taking the government programmes to the door steps of the people. Keeping their importance in reaching to the people, the Chief Minister grabbed the occasion to explain how his presence in the government was important for the State, particularly after unjust bifurcation in 2014. He also presented a long list of things that he had developed in the last four years even though the State was facing revenue deficit.
The increase of wages to the employees, including the Anganwadi teachers, the loan waiver to the farmers and taking the State to the top position among the other States against all odds was possible only because of his leadership. Claiming himself as the team leader in the growth of the State, Chandrababu Naidu wanted the team to be strong to continue the development.
Interestingly, he has the support of the leaders of the government employees’ associations. The APNGOs president P Ashok Babu is now almost a full-timer of the TDP, ahead of his retirement and is just waiting to be made MLA in the next elections. Another leader Bopparaju Venkateswarlu, who represents the revenue employees and also heads a joint action committee of the government employees, too is now in Chandrababu Naidu’s pocket.
The two leaders – Ashok Babu and Bopparaju Venkateswarlu – have already declared their support to Chandrababu Naidu and his TDP. The Chief Minister is in constant touch with the leaders of the self-help groups and Anganwadi workers who are also crucial and operate at the grassroots. He is meeting these women and Anganawadi workers often trying to win their confidence.
Sakshi Ratings in Election Week Indicate YSR Congress Victory Elections are done and dusted and the Voters' Verdict is sealed in Electronic Voting Machines which will be opened only on May 23rd. The Election Commission even banned the Exit Polls until May 19th which is when the last phase of General Elections will conclude. So, there is absolutely no clue about what is the verdict of the people.
- Good Ratings for Yatra Premiere Worries TDP
- Rapthadu YSRCP MLA as Irrigation Minister and DVR as Speaker?
- Chief Secretary Skips Chandrababu's Review Meetings
- Narendra Modi Saved Chandrababu in IT Grids Case?
- BJP Member says She will change constitution!
- Kamal's apology to buffaloes!
- Kamal Haasan trolled by director!
- 564 wheel chairs used across Nilgiri constituency to help differently-abled voters
- Volunteers encourage people to vote in Mandya
- Tamilnadu recorded 39.49% voting till 1 p.m
- Donald Trump vetoed a bill to end support for Saudi-led war in Yemen
- Tamilnadu records highest voter turnouts among 11 states
- Why IT conducts raids in TN against leaders in opposition to BJP?
- PM Modi calls All Youngsters to polling booths to strengthen democracy
- Tamilnadu interiors to experience heavy rain in next 24 hours