Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu had once again asked the government employees to help him and his Telugu Desam Party to win the elections once again. He addressed a meeting of the village revenue assistants (VRAs) in Vijayawada the other day where he made an appeal to the government employees to support him as he is a visionary and has the experience to develop the State.
The VRAs, who are part of the village administration hold key in taking the government programmes to the door steps of the people. Keeping their importance in reaching to the people, the Chief Minister grabbed the occasion to explain how his presence in the government was important for the State, particularly after unjust bifurcation in 2014. He also presented a long list of things that he had developed in the last four years even though the State was facing revenue deficit.
The increase of wages to the employees, including the Anganwadi teachers, the loan waiver to the farmers and taking the State to the top position among the other States against all odds was possible only because of his leadership. Claiming himself as the team leader in the growth of the State, Chandrababu Naidu wanted the team to be strong to continue the development.
Interestingly, he has the support of the leaders of the government employees’ associations. The APNGOs president P Ashok Babu is now almost a full-timer of the TDP, ahead of his retirement and is just waiting to be made MLA in the next elections. Another leader Bopparaju Venkateswarlu, who represents the revenue employees and also heads a joint action committee of the government employees, too is now in Chandrababu Naidu’s pocket.
The two leaders – Ashok Babu and Bopparaju Venkateswarlu – have already declared their support to Chandrababu Naidu and his TDP. The Chief Minister is in constant touch with the leaders of the self-help groups and Anganwadi workers who are also crucial and operate at the grassroots. He is meeting these women and Anganawadi workers often trying to win their confidence.
Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi! DMK Chief MK Stalin had yesterday met the Congress senior leader Sonia Gandhi and wished her on eve of her birthday. Yesterday, the former leader of Congress, and the leader of United Progressive alliance, Sonia Gandhi had celebrated her birthday, and on this occasion, the DMK chief MK Stalin had visited Delhi, and went on to meet Sonia Gandhi and had a discussion with her.
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%
- Call centre for Women's Emergency helpline inaugurated in Chennai
- #AssemblyElections2018 - Track Live Updates
- #AssemblyElections2018 -A humongous victory for TRS surpassing 90 seat mark, Congress Leads in 3 states
- Counting of Votes for Telangana in full swing
- TRS Leading in Early Trends of Counting!!!
- Polling results from Rajasthan, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh & Mizoram LIVE UPDATES
- Telangana Leaders took Four Days break before Counting of Votes
- Top House Democrats raised prospect of impeachment for Trump