Rajampet sources reported that Former YSR Congress Party MP Mithun Reddy said Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu was discriminating against YSR Kadapa disctrict. Intensifying the party's protest for a steel factory in the district, he said that Chandrababu had wasted his tenure. Presently the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) leaders are trying to mislead people with their fake protests for the steel factory.
Meanwhile if the TDP leaders are really concerned about the steel factory, they should stage a protest in Delhi, he challenged. Furthermore the only party to have fought endlessly for the Special Category Status (SCS) for Andhra Pradesh is YSRCP. Moreover YSRCP leaders had raised a demand for the Kadapa steel factory in the Parliament on several occasions, while the TDP leaders were keeping mum on the issue.
Further after taking the "Kadapa
Steel-Rayalaseema's Right" slogan into the people, the YSRCP leader said we
are successful in increasingly mounting the pressure on the state and the
central governments. Accordingly MLAs Korumutla Srinivasulu, Raghurami Reddy,
Amjad Basha, Ravindra Reddy, MLC Gopal Reddy, Rajampet parliamentary
constituency president Amarnath Reddy, party senior leaders, CPI district
secretary Eshwaraiah and hundreds of students, party workers and supporters
joined Mithun Reddy in the protest.
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7