Rajampet sources reported that Former YSR Congress Party MP Mithun Reddy said Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu was discriminating against YSR Kadapa disctrict. Intensifying the party's protest for a steel factory in the district, he said that Chandrababu had wasted his tenure. Presently the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) leaders are trying to mislead people with their fake protests for the steel factory.
Meanwhile if the TDP leaders are really concerned about the steel factory, they should stage a protest in Delhi, he challenged. Furthermore the only party to have fought endlessly for the Special Category Status (SCS) for Andhra Pradesh is YSRCP. Moreover YSRCP leaders had raised a demand for the Kadapa steel factory in the Parliament on several occasions, while the TDP leaders were keeping mum on the issue.
Further after taking the "Kadapa
Steel-Rayalaseema's Right" slogan into the people, the YSRCP leader said we
are successful in increasingly mounting the pressure on the state and the
central governments. Accordingly MLAs Korumutla Srinivasulu, Raghurami Reddy,
Amjad Basha, Ravindra Reddy, MLC Gopal Reddy, Rajampet parliamentary
constituency president Amarnath Reddy, party senior leaders, CPI district
secretary Eshwaraiah and hundreds of students, party workers and supporters
joined Mithun Reddy in the protest.
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers