According to sources it was stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who is the World’s Second Most Followed Politician, emerged as one of the 50 most followed persons on popular social media platform Twitter. As per report in the Twitter Top 50 most followed report, PM Modi stood on 23rd place with his 43 million followers.
Meanwhile as per report other Indians who featured in the Top 50 list include Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, and Salman Khan at 35, 38 and 45th places respectively. Accordingly the ever-increasing number of followers of Narendra Modi rose by more than 4 million in the past 5 months, from 39 million follower count in January to 43.2 million followers at present.
Furthermore also, the Prime Minister is a regular feature in the list of
Top 10 most followed Indians on Twitter. Presently as per report from media
Modi is only behind United States President Donald Trump in the list of the
most followed politicians on Twitter.
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees