Tirupathi sources reported that the TTD Executive Board on Monday, inspected jewelry belonging Tirumala Lord Venkateswara's shrine in the wake of allegations that many valuable items had gone missing. Presently, it is learnt that the Board members hastily went about the inspection without being aware of the complete list of jewelry items in the TTD inventory and completed the task in half an hour.
Meanwhile sources in the TTD said that the Board members carried out a summary inspection, adding that there were more than 1200 pieces of valuable jewelry in the shrine, all of which are listed in the register pertaining to the Lord's jewelry. Moreover the casual manner, in which the inspection was conducted without verifying the register, has come in for sharp criticism from various quarters.
Furthermore it is a widely known fact that over the past few weeks a big
debate has been raging about many of the missing items of the shrine's
jewelry. Moreover the former head priest of the TTD shrine Ramana Deekshitulu
went public about many issues related to the shrine including missing items of
Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani! Politician Kaduvetti Guru's mother Kalyani has said that in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, she will contest against Anbumani and this was confirmed by her family members. Former MLA and Vanniyar association leader Kaduvetti Guru had passed away after health issues a few months back in Chennai Apollo hospital.
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin