Tirupathi sources reported that the TTD Executive Board on Monday, inspected jewelry belonging Tirumala Lord Venkateswara's shrine in the wake of allegations that many valuable items had gone missing. Presently, it is learnt that the Board members hastily went about the inspection without being aware of the complete list of jewelry items in the TTD inventory and completed the task in half an hour.
Meanwhile sources in the TTD said that the Board members carried out a summary inspection, adding that there were more than 1200 pieces of valuable jewelry in the shrine, all of which are listed in the register pertaining to the Lord's jewelry. Moreover the casual manner, in which the inspection was conducted without verifying the register, has come in for sharp criticism from various quarters.
Furthermore it is a widely known fact that over the past few weeks a big
debate has been raging about many of the missing items of the shrine's
jewelry. Moreover the former head priest of the TTD shrine Ramana Deekshitulu
went public about many issues related to the shrine including missing items of
Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections Accordingly a group of people who call themselves as the voice of Scheduled Classes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Muslims, have launched 'Caravan e haq', a movement which will be spread across Telangana and will demand for the rights of neglected classes. Meanwhile this group
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'