Sources from Hyderabad added that Telangana stands first among all states in the country in terms of growth rate in state's own tax revenues. Meanwhile an official statement said with 17.6% growth rate in tax revenues from June 2014 to May 2018, Telangana tops the states, revealed the state government, quoting the information on the official website of the Comptroller and Auditor General.
Moreover according to CAG, Telangana has registered the highest growth rate of 17.6% followed by Haryana with 14.2%, Maharashtra with 13.9%, Odisha with 12.4% and West Bengal with 10.3%. Moreover Telangana's growth rate was 13.7% during 2015-16, 21.1% during 2016-17 and 16.8% during 2017-18. Accordingly the Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao said that the progressive financial policies, fiscal discipline, the commitment of the people in paying taxes to the government, resulted in the Telangana state achieving the highest average growth rate.
KCR added that despite the effects of demonetization and GST on the
finances of the state, Telangana could achieve stable growth rate. Further he
also said that the growth rate will also help the government in better
implementation of development and welfare programs in the state.
Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections Today is the last day for filing the nominations for Rajasthan and Telangana Assembly Elections. Single-phase polling for 200 assembly constituencies of Rajasthan and 119 constituencies of Telangana will take place on 7th of December.
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day