Presently it is learnt that Pawan's core team members are now running from pillar to post to muster funds for the party. Accordingly even the response for the online donations on party's official website got lukewarm response despite Janasena social media group vigorously promoting the donations page.
Moreover although a couple of big shots are strongly backing Pawan and has been providing him the luxury cars, flights and housed him in Vijayawada and all his expenses has been taken care of, the star hero turned politician is yet to sort out the party's expenses. Furthermore noted business tycoon Lingamaneni Ramesh is said to be giving strong financial support to Pawan and his political operations.
Meanwhile it is also rumored that film producer and
US based entrepreneur Ram Talluri is providing enough financial backing to
Janasena. Moreover despite these, Pawan's team is badly looking out for other
donors from various sources as the general elections are fast approaching and
the party needs to intense its campaign. Presently, Avanthi Srinivas' brother
Muttamsetty Krishna Rao is taking care of fund raising for Janasena besides
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party