Presently it is learnt that Pawan's core team members are now running from pillar to post to muster funds for the party. Accordingly even the response for the online donations on party's official website got lukewarm response despite Janasena social media group vigorously promoting the donations page.
Moreover although a couple of big shots are strongly backing Pawan and has been providing him the luxury cars, flights and housed him in Vijayawada and all his expenses has been taken care of, the star hero turned politician is yet to sort out the party's expenses. Furthermore noted business tycoon Lingamaneni Ramesh is said to be giving strong financial support to Pawan and his political operations.
Meanwhile it is also rumored that film producer and
US based entrepreneur Ram Talluri is providing enough financial backing to
Janasena. Moreover despite these, Pawan's team is badly looking out for other
donors from various sources as the general elections are fast approaching and
the party needs to intense its campaign. Presently, Avanthi Srinivas' brother
Muttamsetty Krishna Rao is taking care of fund raising for Janasena besides
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?