West Vijayawada sources reported that a shameful incident highlighting intrusion into the privacy of women came to light on Monday at the famous Kanaka Durga temple here. Accordingly the revelation of a CCTV camera in the changing room of the women's dormitory in the shrine has created a firestorm and has led to sharp criticism from women's groups.
Presently it is learnt that devotees are shocked at the lackadaisical and indifferent attitude of the temple authorities in the matter. Moreover women have demanded stern action against those responsible for this perverted intrusion into their privacy. Furthermore it is learnt that this CCTV camera was installed and functioning under the temple's control, three months ago, though it was noticed only on Monday. Further it is used as a changing room by women and it was here that the CCTV camera was installed three months ago giving a panoramic view of the entire area.
Recently members of the wedding party slammed the
security staff presents there for the ongoing act of perversion. Moreover it is
learnt that the temple authorities have now swung into damage control mode.
After the media highlighted the issue along with accompanying visuals, palpable
tension built up at the shrine.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal