West Vijayawada sources reported that a shameful incident highlighting intrusion into the privacy of women came to light on Monday at the famous Kanaka Durga temple here. Accordingly the revelation of a CCTV camera in the changing room of the women's dormitory in the shrine has created a firestorm and has led to sharp criticism from women's groups.
Presently it is learnt that devotees are shocked at the lackadaisical and indifferent attitude of the temple authorities in the matter. Moreover women have demanded stern action against those responsible for this perverted intrusion into their privacy. Furthermore it is learnt that this CCTV camera was installed and functioning under the temple's control, three months ago, though it was noticed only on Monday. Further it is used as a changing room by women and it was here that the CCTV camera was installed three months ago giving a panoramic view of the entire area.
Recently members of the wedding party slammed the
security staff presents there for the ongoing act of perversion. Moreover it is
learnt that the temple authorities have now swung into damage control mode.
After the media highlighted the issue along with accompanying visuals, palpable
tension built up at the shrine.
Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man Indian origin human rights lawyer and Sikh leader would emerge as a kingmaker in Canadian parliament as Current government of Justin Trudeau fails to get a majority in 338-seat house of common in the country. They fell short of 20 seats. Liberal Party headed by Justin Trudeau fell short of majority in Canadian parliament, Indian born Sikh leader Jagmeet Singh's party New Democratic party which came fourth in results is likely to support the party to form the government. Singh who is 40 years
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike
- Karnataka received excessive rainfall this year
- Did Godman Kalki fled the country, IT raids Rs.500 Crores undisclosed wealth
- Did Pakistan stop Postal Mail service between India & Pakistan?
- Two apps developed by UG students won Marconi Award
- P Chidambaram granted bail by SC in INX Media Case
- Donald Trump celebrates Diwali at White House on October 24
- Guv made remarks on Indian Army's action against terrorist camps inside POK
- Jagan Insulted by the Central Government?