Toyota has taken the wraps off its new Century, the redesigned luxury sedan that claims the title of Japan’s most popular chauffeur driven car. Meanwhile it is powered by a 5.0 litre V8 engine supplemented by an electric motor to form a hybrid system producing 430hp in total. The hybrid power train system replaces the previous model’s V12 motor and is claimed to deliver 13.59kpl on the Japanese test cycle. Toyota has not yet released any performance figures yet.
Accordingly the Japanese brand aims to sell 50 units per month in that country, although official pricing has not yet been divulged. Moreover given that the Century is hand-built, expected it to carry a significant premium over Toyota’s mass produced models. The car’s badge alone, a phoenix, takes six weeks to engrave.
Furthermore the new sedan gets more modern safety
tech, including Toyota’s Safety Sense pack, which consists of a
pre-collision system, adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning,
automatic lights and road sign recognition. Moreover the soundproofing is
high on the agenda when constructing the Century, while a system to limit
engine noise and vibration has also been fitted.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority