Toyota has taken the wraps off its new Century, the redesigned luxury sedan that claims the title of Japan’s most popular chauffeur driven car. Meanwhile it is powered by a 5.0 litre V8 engine supplemented by an electric motor to form a hybrid system producing 430hp in total. The hybrid power train system replaces the previous model’s V12 motor and is claimed to deliver 13.59kpl on the Japanese test cycle. Toyota has not yet released any performance figures yet.
Accordingly the Japanese brand aims to sell 50 units per month in that country, although official pricing has not yet been divulged. Moreover given that the Century is hand-built, expected it to carry a significant premium over Toyota’s mass produced models. The car’s badge alone, a phoenix, takes six weeks to engrave.
Furthermore the new sedan gets more modern safety
tech, including Toyota’s Safety Sense pack, which consists of a
pre-collision system, adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning,
automatic lights and road sign recognition. Moreover the soundproofing is
high on the agenda when constructing the Century, while a system to limit
engine noise and vibration has also been fitted.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal