Toyota has taken the wraps off its new Century, the redesigned luxury sedan that claims the title of Japan’s most popular chauffeur driven car. Meanwhile it is powered by a 5.0 litre V8 engine supplemented by an electric motor to form a hybrid system producing 430hp in total. The hybrid power train system replaces the previous model’s V12 motor and is claimed to deliver 13.59kpl on the Japanese test cycle. Toyota has not yet released any performance figures yet.
Accordingly the Japanese brand aims to sell 50 units per month in that country, although official pricing has not yet been divulged. Moreover given that the Century is hand-built, expected it to carry a significant premium over Toyota’s mass produced models. The car’s badge alone, a phoenix, takes six weeks to engrave.
Furthermore the new sedan gets more modern safety
tech, including Toyota’s Safety Sense pack, which consists of a
pre-collision system, adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning,
automatic lights and road sign recognition. Moreover the soundproofing is
high on the agenda when constructing the Century, while a system to limit
engine noise and vibration has also been fitted.
Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved As per report Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba announced generation of whopping $30.8 billion in terms of Gross Merchandise Value (GMV) during Singles' Day sale the 24 hour annual shopping event held on November 11, beating the last year's record of $25 billion. Meanwhile around 180,000 brands had participated in the sale on all retail platforms of the company. Apple, Xiaomi
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7
- Trump missing from one of weekend's most powerful images
- TRS MP Kavita attacked TPCC Chief
- Stalin condemns Periyar caste reference!
- Gaja storm getting intensified!
- Sivakasi laborers set to lose jobs!
- Viral video from Kaduvetti guru son!
- TRS released list of candidates for 107 of 119 Assembly Constituencies
- YSRCP Leader YS Jagan resumed his Padayatra with Emotional Welcome
- AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?