Chennai sources added that in the eight odd months that he has been Tamilnadu Governor, Banwarilal Purohit has courted one controversy after another whether it is meeting officials during his tour of various districts, or his name figuring in the alleged sex for case tape or patting a woman journalist on the cheek in response to a question.
Meanwhile the Opposition in Tamilnadu have now come together to protest against Governor Purohit, who they allege is going beyond his Constitutional mandate and interfering in state administration. Moreover besides the DMK, the MDMK led by Vaiko, CPI, CPI (M) and TTV Dhinakaran’s AMMK have all hit out at the Governor, accusing him of acting beyond his powers and issuing threats to political parties.
Accordingly as per Article 167 of the Association it is the
Chief Minister’s duty to furnish information to the Governor, with regard to
all decisions of the council of Ministers, proposals for legislation, administration
of the state etc. Moreover when speaking to TNM, N Sathiyamoorthy,
Director of Chennai chapter of Observer Research Foundation, says, “Here it is
not the state government that is protesting the infringement of their autonomy
but ironically, it is the opposition that is saying so.”
E-Commerce Firms growth in peak this festive season As per report with major e-commerce festive season sales coming to a close, the industry has generated sales of around Rs 15,000 crore ($2.3 billion), according to RedSeer Consulting’s estimates. Meanwhile this is a 64% growth over last year, where e-commerce companies clocked sales worth $1.4 billion.
- Sensor based Smart Traffic Signals to be installed in Bengaluru
- Will Gajwel people make KCR win?
- Cracking Coconut before performing Navaratri Pooja is auspicious
- Navaratri Celebrations in Tamilnadu
- Rituals to be followed during Saraswati Pooja
- Know about Saraswati Pooja and its Importance
- Man throws acid on lady!
- Leena complains on Susi!
- Woman kicks 16 year old!
- Tension prevails in Sabarimala!
- Mysuru getting ready for Dussehra this Friday
- Pawan's fresh statement to be a political weapon for TDP in AP
- Will TRS Party defeat TDP?
- TRS Party released Manifesto for upcoming Telangana Elections
- Federal judge dismissed porn star Stormy Daniels' defamation lawsuit against Trump