As per report Coimbatore based M Savithru makes carving entire names and even faces onto the narrow graphite cylinder in pencils look super easy. Meanwhile this 24 year old Fashion Technology graduate has been making micro art and he does this not just on pencils, but on chalk pieces, soap, fruits and vegetables too.
Accordingly Savithru graduated in 2016 and has been practicing soap carving from the first year of college. Meanwhile his department supported his passion and he even carved and gave mementos to several guests they would have, but he realized this was something he could capitalize on, only in his final year, when he got a bulk order from Decathlon stores to carve their logo in soap.
Furthermore his recent project has been to conduct workshops in colleges
and orphanages. “He teaches them pencil and soap carving not just because it’s
a fun activity, but also because he wants them to be able to sell their
creations and be self-reliant”. Moreover Savithru shares “The trick is to
not chip away the wood all at once and he carves two letters and then he makes
enough space for the next two which gives some stability.”
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar