Presently the Union Home Ministry has said that even ministers and officers will not be allowed to come too close to Prime Minister Narendra Modi amidst "all-time high" threat to his life. Further by citing an "unknown threat" to Modi, Union Home Ministry told the Special Protection Group (SPG) that ministers, officers can't come close to Modi unless cleared by them.
Furthermore this is following the Pune Police's revelation to the court that they had seized a "letter" from the Delhi residence of one of the five people arrested for having alleged "links" with the banned CPI (Maoist). Moreover besides this, during Modi's recent visit to West Bengal, a man was able to break through six layers of security to touch the prime minister's feet, sending shivers down the backbone of the security officials.
Presently with the two developments, Home Minister Rajnath Singh held a
meeting with National Security Advisor Ajit Doval, Union Home Secretary Rajiv
Gauba and Intelligence Bureau Director Rajiv Jain to review the prime
minister's security in the wake of inputs about threat to the prime minister's
life. Moreover in the meeting, Rajnath had directed that all necessary measures
be taken in consultation with other agencies to suitably strengthen Modi's
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party