Presently the Union Home Ministry has said that even ministers and officers will not be allowed to come too close to Prime Minister Narendra Modi amidst "all-time high" threat to his life. Further by citing an "unknown threat" to Modi, Union Home Ministry told the Special Protection Group (SPG) that ministers, officers can't come close to Modi unless cleared by them.
Furthermore this is following the Pune Police's revelation to the court that they had seized a "letter" from the Delhi residence of one of the five people arrested for having alleged "links" with the banned CPI (Maoist). Moreover besides this, during Modi's recent visit to West Bengal, a man was able to break through six layers of security to touch the prime minister's feet, sending shivers down the backbone of the security officials.
Presently with the two developments, Home Minister Rajnath Singh held a
meeting with National Security Advisor Ajit Doval, Union Home Secretary Rajiv
Gauba and Intelligence Bureau Director Rajiv Jain to review the prime
minister's security in the wake of inputs about threat to the prime minister's
life. Moreover in the meeting, Rajnath had directed that all necessary measures
be taken in consultation with other agencies to suitably strengthen Modi's
Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies According to report popular Tamil actor Ajith Kumar announced that he doesn't wish to pursue politics. Meanwhile in an open letter, the actor shared that he's not entering politics further appealing to students to concentrate on their studies. Furthermore shutting down the numerous rumors doing the rounds regarding his political inclination in the upcoming elections, Ajith clarified in
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules