A senior police officer has been booked for raping a 23 year old girl, who happens to be the daughter of a lady constable, after the officer had lured the girl on grounds of getting her a job.
Rahul Shriram , the Deputy commissioner of Police Zone II had allegedly sexually abused the girl numerous times on a regular basis between February and June 21, as reported by the authorities who had investigated the case. The deputy commissioner has been arrested now on charges of raping the girl, with the false promise of getting her a job.
The incident and the brutality came
to light after the victim had filed a police complaint against the officer few
days back, as said by DCP Vinayak Dhakne. The case has been registered at MIDC
Cidco station, and the investigation has begun on this case. Shriram has been
booked under various sections of IPC in the charge sheet.
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike