Los Angeles sources reported that Bryan Adams addressed rumors about his relationship with Princess Diana for the first time, saying they were "great friends" and nothing more. As per report the 58 year old singer's whose 1985 song "Diana" had sparked speculation that he was reportedly dating the British royal.
Meanwhile recently Princess Diana's butler Paul Burrell had further claimed that he used to "sneak" Adams into Kensington Palace, the royals residence. Moreover in an appearance on "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen", the host asked the "Summer of '69" singer about the equation he shared with Diana.
Cohen asked "There are many rumors that you
and Princess Diana were once romantically involved. Meanwhile her butler said
that he used to sneak you into Kensington Palace. How would you characterize
your relationship with Princess Diana?". Furthermore to which Adams
replied, "Great friends. And she didn't sneak him in, he would just roll
up." Furthermore Cohen pressed further asking if they were "friends
with benefits". Adams instead denied the speculations, saying "she
was just we were good friends".
UP cancels leaves of field officers in view of SC verdict on Ayodhya In the view of verdict by supreme court on disputed land case of Ram Janambhoomi-Babri masjid, the administration has cancelled leaves of field officers in Uttar Pradesh, police and administration officers of all 75 districts were ordered to maintain law and order situation in the state. Additional chief secretary of Uttar Pradesh has issued a government order regarding cancellation of leaves to all field officers in the state, they were directed not to leave the district headquarters till
- SC likely to pronounce the verdict between November 04 to 17
- VHP hoping for decision in their favour after SC concludes hearing
- SC reserves order, to conduct close door proceedings on mediation panel report
- House of Representatives doesn't plan to vote an impeachment investigation into President Donald Trump
- Flipkart is in the process of applying for food retail license in India
- 3 died in PMC Bank scam case within 2 days
- Arvind Kejriwal can revive only if he secures around 60 seats, in upcoming Delhi election
- Rojo the first to complaint against Jolly in Koodathayi murders
- Telangana Governor met PM Modi to discuss RTC Strike issue
- ED arrested P Chidambaram in INX Media Case
- SC concludes hearing in Ayodhya land dispute case
- Giving all public sector banks a "lifeline" is today her primary duty: Nirmala Sitharaman
- PM Modi called opposition parties 'shameless' during campaigning for Maharashtra Assembly polls
- Did YSRCP Government failed to prove insider-trading allegations in Amravati?
- US President Donald Trump's daughter Tiffany celebrated her 26th birthday