Accordingly Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao is considered to be a close friend of Chiranjeevi and his family. Meanwhile whenever Chiranjeevi wants some sort of political help, he would reach out to Ganta. Moreover be it the permissions for an audio launch venue or pre-release event venue, Chiranjeevi would dial Ganta to seek help and otherwise as Ganta took Chiranjeevi's help for the launch of his son's acting debut. Further amidst this, Pawan's latest comments referring to Ganta have kicked up a storm within mega clan.
Meanwhile Pawan Kalyan launched his fresh tweet attack against Ganta. Although Pawan hasn't referred Ganta's name directly, he alleged that 1 Lakh acres of land in Visakhapatnam was grabbed by TDP leaders and their accomplices and this is in the wake of recent land-grabbing allegations against Ganta in Vizag. Furthermore not naming Ganta, Pawan has demanded CM Chandrababu Naidu to reveal the report of the Special Investigation Team (SIT) constituted by AP state government to look into the allegations of land grabbing in Vizag.
Moreover Ganta is Chiranjeevi's troubleshooter when it comes
to any political hurdles, dragging his name indirectly has become shot in the
arm of Pawan's detractors. Recently many analysts are finding fault with
Pawan's choosy comments. Hence instead of offering any solutions to any of the
public issues so far, Pawan's allegations on the ruling government are inviting
flak from several corners.
Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23 Hyderabad sources reported that campaigning for the December 7 Telangana Assembly polls would hit top gear during the next fortnight with top leaders, including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, BJP chief Amit Shah, former Congress president Sonia Gandhi, set to address public meetings in the state. Meanwhile with the process of filing nominations coming to a close on Monday,
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!