Accordingly Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao is considered to be a close friend of Chiranjeevi and his family. Meanwhile whenever Chiranjeevi wants some sort of political help, he would reach out to Ganta. Moreover be it the permissions for an audio launch venue or pre-release event venue, Chiranjeevi would dial Ganta to seek help and otherwise as Ganta took Chiranjeevi's help for the launch of his son's acting debut. Further amidst this, Pawan's latest comments referring to Ganta have kicked up a storm within mega clan.
Meanwhile Pawan Kalyan launched his fresh tweet attack against Ganta. Although Pawan hasn't referred Ganta's name directly, he alleged that 1 Lakh acres of land in Visakhapatnam was grabbed by TDP leaders and their accomplices and this is in the wake of recent land-grabbing allegations against Ganta in Vizag. Furthermore not naming Ganta, Pawan has demanded CM Chandrababu Naidu to reveal the report of the Special Investigation Team (SIT) constituted by AP state government to look into the allegations of land grabbing in Vizag.
Moreover Ganta is Chiranjeevi's troubleshooter when it comes
to any political hurdles, dragging his name indirectly has become shot in the
arm of Pawan's detractors. Recently many analysts are finding fault with
Pawan's choosy comments. Hence instead of offering any solutions to any of the
public issues so far, Pawan's allegations on the ruling government are inviting
flak from several corners.
Appreciation certificate for first voter by EC in Madhya Pradesh In an innovative move by EC today issued a certificate of appreciation to first voter of the day in Chitrakoot district of Madhya Pradesh. Bypolls for assembly elections are undergoing in the state. Election commission of India initiated a novel way to encourage the voters to exercise their franchise enthusiastically, they issued a certificate of appreciation to first voter in Manikpur polling booth in Chitrakoot district of Madhya Pradesh. Uma Shankar was the first voter in the morn
- Polling disrupted in Maharashtra due to faulty EVMs, Polling resumed
- Litmus test for BJP in Huzurnagar Bypolls
- Voting Halfway Down, More celebrities get their fingers inked
- Voting percentage below 20 in Maharashtra and Haryana elections till noon
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- Opposition leaders step out to vote
- 5.79% Voter Turnout Till 10am in Maharashtra
- Haryana CM came to Polling Booth by BICYCLE
- Voting in Maharashtra & Other States in full swing
- Leading Personalities franchising their Votes
- By-Polls Polling begins in Maharashtra & Haryana
- TSRTC JAC announced Huge Public Meeting on October 30
- Decision on the status of Pakistan be taken by FATF in February 2020
- IMD predicts Heavy rain in Coastal AP
- First of the ten metro trains proposed for Chennai phase I extension reached