The Telangana government is all set to implement the world's best agricultural method of lift irrigation in an attempt to help their farmers. Following the Maharashtra government, the Telangana government has been making all measures to help and protect their farmers. Recently the Telangana government had implemented plans to offer a subsidy of 8000 crores for farmers with 2 acres of land, to develop their crops.
Next, following this plan, the Telangana government has planned an 80000 crore plan for water management. This will be the world's most expensive water management and irrigation project, and it's expected that the Kaleshwaram project will get a good reputation for Chandrasekhar Rao. with the 80000 crore Kaleshwaram project, 18 lakh acres of agricultural lands in 13 districts will be benefited.
Following this, water will be secured from 7 states for development of 17 acres of agricultural lands. With Kaleshwaram project the water scarcity existing in cities like Hyderabad and Secunderabad will be sorted out, with industries also getting enough water.
The Godavari and 3 more river water will be used for the project using reverse pump method. 20 dams in 13 districts will aggregate 145 TMC water, and all these will be linked through 330 kilometers pipelines. Though Tamilnadu has a similar Hogenakkal plan, the water is not stored for agricultural purposes, and farming canals have not been developed in North Tamilnadu
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018