The Telangana government is all set to implement the world's best agricultural method of lift irrigation in an attempt to help their farmers. Following the Maharashtra government, the Telangana government has been making all measures to help and protect their farmers. Recently the Telangana government had implemented plans to offer a subsidy of 8000 crores for farmers with 2 acres of land, to develop their crops.
Next, following this plan, the Telangana government has planned an 80000 crore plan for water management. This will be the world's most expensive water management and irrigation project, and it's expected that the Kaleshwaram project will get a good reputation for Chandrasekhar Rao. with the 80000 crore Kaleshwaram project, 18 lakh acres of agricultural lands in 13 districts will be benefited.
Following this, water will be secured from 7 states for development of 17 acres of agricultural lands. With Kaleshwaram project the water scarcity existing in cities like Hyderabad and Secunderabad will be sorted out, with industries also getting enough water.
The Godavari and 3 more river water will be used for the project using reverse pump method. 20 dams in 13 districts will aggregate 145 TMC water, and all these will be linked through 330 kilometers pipelines. Though Tamilnadu has a similar Hogenakkal plan, the water is not stored for agricultural purposes, and farming canals have not been developed in North Tamilnadu
Artisanal bread bakers order numbers almost doubled in Bengaluru Accordingly many bakers have seen an increase in order volumes in the past year, along with a greater interest in sourdough bread from customers. It’s said to be more easily digestible, with a lower glycemic index that doesn’t cause blood sugar spikes the way normal refined flour bread does. Samruddhi Nayak,
- Chief Secretary Stalls Chandrababu Government's 1000 Crore Loan
- Janasena's First Review Meeting After 10 Days of Polling
- US government taking aim at India based call centre scam industry
- Janasena Loses Its Most-Vocal TV Face
- Indigo has very aggressive fleet expansion plans
- Hottest Bet of Andhra Pradesh Elections
- Sidda candidature helps TDP to get more votes in Towns!
- Rajinikanth all set to contest Assembly elections in Tamilnadu
- Kudos to CBN
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding