The Telangana government is all set to implement the world's best agricultural method of lift irrigation in an attempt to help their farmers. Following the Maharashtra government, the Telangana government has been making all measures to help and protect their farmers. Recently the Telangana government had implemented plans to offer a subsidy of 8000 crores for farmers with 2 acres of land, to develop their crops.
Next, following this plan, the Telangana government has planned an 80000 crore plan for water management. This will be the world's most expensive water management and irrigation project, and it's expected that the Kaleshwaram project will get a good reputation for Chandrasekhar Rao. with the 80000 crore Kaleshwaram project, 18 lakh acres of agricultural lands in 13 districts will be benefited.
Following this, water will be secured from 7 states for development of 17 acres of agricultural lands. With Kaleshwaram project the water scarcity existing in cities like Hyderabad and Secunderabad will be sorted out, with industries also getting enough water.
The Godavari and 3 more river water will be used for the project using reverse pump method. 20 dams in 13 districts will aggregate 145 TMC water, and all these will be linked through 330 kilometers pipelines. Though Tamilnadu has a similar Hogenakkal plan, the water is not stored for agricultural purposes, and farming canals have not been developed in North Tamilnadu
Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!! San Francisco sources stated that US based online retail giant Amazon on Wednesday announced a record breaking holiday season as tens of millions of people have signed up for its Prime membership either by making paid service or on a trial basis. Amazon said "Prime membership continued to grow this holiday season to benefit from FREE Same Day, One Day or Two Day shipping, in addition
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements