According to sources it was stated that Senior citizens, disabled persons, people suffering from cancer, thalassemia, kidney and heart ailments can now avail 50% concession on train tickets. And this concession is applicable to all trains including high speed ones like Shatabdi, Rajdhani, Jan Shatabdi, Duronto group and Mail. Meanwhile apart from these, the railways are providing concessions under 53 categories.
As per report the male passengers who are above 60 years are considered as senior citizens while 58 years for women passengers. Furthermore these people can avail the concession on IRCTC e-ticketing website www.irctc.co.in by selecting avail concession option under option for senior citizen concession.
Presently media reports added that after getting
the allowance on the ticket, senior citizens have to carry their age proof
certificate while travelling. Further it has to be noted that 40% concession is
given for men and 50% for women.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal