According to sources it was stated that Senior citizens, disabled persons, people suffering from cancer, thalassemia, kidney and heart ailments can now avail 50% concession on train tickets. And this concession is applicable to all trains including high speed ones like Shatabdi, Rajdhani, Jan Shatabdi, Duronto group and Mail. Meanwhile apart from these, the railways are providing concessions under 53 categories.
As per report the male passengers who are above 60 years are considered as senior citizens while 58 years for women passengers. Furthermore these people can avail the concession on IRCTC e-ticketing website www.irctc.co.in by selecting avail concession option under option for senior citizen concession.
Presently media reports added that after getting
the allowance on the ticket, senior citizens have to carry their age proof
certificate while travelling. Further it has to be noted that 40% concession is
given for men and 50% for women.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority