Tehran sources reported that an Iranian oil official said on Wednesday that it is not an easy task to block the country's crude from the global market. Presently some European companies, such as Shell and Total, have stopped buying Iranian oil over the past few weeks and Iran is still exporting oil to Europe, Asia and elsewhere in the world.
The officials at the Iranian Petroleum Ministry said a day earlier, a senior US State Department official said told the US has been pushing its allies to stop oil imports from Iran by November 4. The Iranian official said "This big claim (of cutting Iran oil supply) is not feasible. Last month, Iran exported 2.8 million barrels of crude oil and condensate per day".
The official added "Removing this from the global market in a few
months is not possible”. Moreover he noted "Iran is prepared for the worst
case scenarios" in case the US pressures take effect. Furthermore there is
no surplus capacity for countries such as Saudi Arabia and the United Arab
Emirates to supply oil for a long term". Moreover Washington vowed to
re-impose sanctions against Iran and inflict punishments including secondary
sanctions on countries that have business links with the Islamic republic.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal