The Kanchipuram police have filed a case against actors Sarathkumar and Radharavi for selling the land belonging to Actors Association, and misusing the funds. The actors association owns a 29 cent land in Vedamangalam, next to Kanchipuram.
Former president of Actors association Sarathkumar and the general secretary Radharavi, member KR Selvarj and manager Natesan had sold the land in 2006, and had taken the money illegally, as alleged by the current general secretary of actors association, Vishal.
He went on to file a complaint against Sarathkumar and Radharavi. However Vishal had filed an appeal in the Chennai high court as no action was taken against Sarath and Radharavi with regards to his complaint. Following this, the court had ordered the police to file a case against the duo and investigate the case. It was after this that the case was registered against the 4 mentioned former office bearers of actors association.
CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Friday unveiled a 36 feet tall statue of Telugu Desam Party (TDP) founder and actor turned politician N T Rama Rao at Sattenpalli in Guntur district. Reportedly the bronze statue has been erected on a 40 foot platform at NTR Sagar in the middle of the pond and the state government has plans to develop the region into a mini Tank Bund like the Hussainsagar in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad Police booked 12 Websites for publishing defamatory article
- GHMC shelving its plan to revise property tax rates
- Again old rupee notes in Chennai!
- World's first genetically modified child!
- Edappadi checks food quality!
- Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project?
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites