The Kanchipuram police have filed a case against actors Sarathkumar and Radharavi for selling the land belonging to Actors Association, and misusing the funds. The actors association owns a 29 cent land in Vedamangalam, next to Kanchipuram.
Former president of Actors association Sarathkumar and the general secretary Radharavi, member KR Selvarj and manager Natesan had sold the land in 2006, and had taken the money illegally, as alleged by the current general secretary of actors association, Vishal.
He went on to file a complaint against Sarathkumar and Radharavi. However Vishal had filed an appeal in the Chennai high court as no action was taken against Sarath and Radharavi with regards to his complaint. Following this, the court had ordered the police to file a case against the duo and investigate the case. It was after this that the case was registered against the 4 mentioned former office bearers of actors association.
KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name According to sources TRS chief and CM KCR, who has filed his nomination on Wednesday at Gajwel RDO office, has declared his assets both movable and immovable assets. Meanwhile KCR declared that he has no own vehicle and further he stated that he owns assets worth Rs 10.40 Crore and his wife Shobha has assets worth Rs 94.59 Lakh.
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy
- ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!