Following constant advises from America, India has reportedly decided to stop acquiring petrol and diesel from Iran. US have served an economic blockade on Iran. On grounds of possession of nuclear weapons, US have imposed an economic blockade on Iran for the second time.
Following this, the nations that are maintaining a friendly relationship with US had decided to stop importing goods from Iran. In such a scenario, at the current situation, China happens to be the top country in the list of nations importing petrol and diesel from Iran and India comes the second. America has now requested India to stop importing petrol and diesel from Iran.
After this instruction from the US
India has reportedly decided to ban petrol import from Iran, and a notice has
already been served to petroleum companies of the nation. Very soon an official
announcement is expected in this regard, and gradually the Indian companies
have decided to reduce the import and ultimately stop import of petroleum
products totally from Iran. Instead, India has planned to import petrol and
diesel from Saudi Arabia and Kuwait.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam