Andhra Pradesh sources added that Ex MLA of Gajuvaka Chintalapudi Venkatramaiah is the frontrunner to join Janasena. Meanwhile Venkatramaiah, who had tried to meet Pawan in Araku during his first phase of tour and failed to meet, has managed to meet Pawan during the second phase of his Porata Yatra and extended his support to Pawan. As per report Paruvada ex MLA Gandi Babji is also making beeline to join Janasena and he is trying to join Janasena and even met Pawan recently. Accordingly Gandi Babji originally belonged to Congress party and after Congress, he had joined YSRCP and later joined TDP.
Nextly Telugu Desam Party leader Kona Tatarao is going to quit TDP and is likely to join Janasena. Previously Tatarao had served as the town president and district executive of the party. He had quit his job in Steel Plant and joined into politics. Presently he is also expecting Gajuvaka Assembly ticket to contest.
Furthermore Mandava Ravi Kumar, of Balaji Educational institutions in
Gopalapatnam, is also seriously contemplating to enter into politics. Moreover
he wants to try his luck in politics under Janasena. Mandava is expecting
Pendurthi Assembly ticket from Janasena. Finally convener of AP State Christian
Leaders Forum and Director at Catherine public school, Bheemili is keen to join
Janasena. Further Oliver Rayi is expecting Bheemili constituency ticket from
Janasena to contest.
Even Candidates Shy Away from Janasena Review Meeting Even before the election results are out, it looks like Janasena is certain about the failure as the writing on the wall. Pawan Kalyan himself disappeared after the polling and hurried arranged review meetings of the candidates in Mangalagiri office after 10 days of the polling. The candidates of Uttarandhra, Godavari districts, and Krishna were called.
- Thambidurai's surprising behavior!
- North Indians angry over Briyani!
- Will Rahul Gandhi fulfill his poll promises?
- Did TTV Dinakaran appeared before Court in defamation case?
- Harassment case against Chief justice!
- Age verification on adult sites soon!
- Abhinandan, No longer in Kashmir
- Sri Lanka bans WhatsApp, Facebook
- BBMP drawn out contingency plans ahead of monsoons
- TRS know conducting Elections but not Student Exams!
- Pinarayi hits out Modis speech on Sabarimala issue
- PM offered of all possible help & assistance to Sri Lanka after Easter blast
- MK Stalin to devise strategy for 4 Assembly by-elections scheduled on May 19
- World's smallest baby boy weighing as an apple, ready for outside world
- Is Pawan Kalyan again hitting headlines for all the wrong reasons?