Andhra Pradesh sources added that Ex MLA of Gajuvaka Chintalapudi Venkatramaiah is the frontrunner to join Janasena. Meanwhile Venkatramaiah, who had tried to meet Pawan in Araku during his first phase of tour and failed to meet, has managed to meet Pawan during the second phase of his Porata Yatra and extended his support to Pawan. As per report Paruvada ex MLA Gandi Babji is also making beeline to join Janasena and he is trying to join Janasena and even met Pawan recently. Accordingly Gandi Babji originally belonged to Congress party and after Congress, he had joined YSRCP and later joined TDP.
Nextly Telugu Desam Party leader Kona Tatarao is going to quit TDP and is likely to join Janasena. Previously Tatarao had served as the town president and district executive of the party. He had quit his job in Steel Plant and joined into politics. Presently he is also expecting Gajuvaka Assembly ticket to contest.
Furthermore Mandava Ravi Kumar, of Balaji Educational institutions in
Gopalapatnam, is also seriously contemplating to enter into politics. Moreover
he wants to try his luck in politics under Janasena. Mandava is expecting
Pendurthi Assembly ticket from Janasena. Finally convener of AP State Christian
Leaders Forum and Director at Catherine public school, Bheemili is keen to join
Janasena. Further Oliver Rayi is expecting Bheemili constituency ticket from
Janasena to contest.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open