Andhra Pradesh sources added that Ex MLA of Gajuvaka Chintalapudi Venkatramaiah is the frontrunner to join Janasena. Meanwhile Venkatramaiah, who had tried to meet Pawan in Araku during his first phase of tour and failed to meet, has managed to meet Pawan during the second phase of his Porata Yatra and extended his support to Pawan. As per report Paruvada ex MLA Gandi Babji is also making beeline to join Janasena and he is trying to join Janasena and even met Pawan recently. Accordingly Gandi Babji originally belonged to Congress party and after Congress, he had joined YSRCP and later joined TDP.
Nextly Telugu Desam Party leader Kona Tatarao is going to quit TDP and is likely to join Janasena. Previously Tatarao had served as the town president and district executive of the party. He had quit his job in Steel Plant and joined into politics. Presently he is also expecting Gajuvaka Assembly ticket to contest.
Furthermore Mandava Ravi Kumar, of Balaji Educational institutions in
Gopalapatnam, is also seriously contemplating to enter into politics. Moreover
he wants to try his luck in politics under Janasena. Mandava is expecting
Pendurthi Assembly ticket from Janasena. Finally convener of AP State Christian
Leaders Forum and Director at Catherine public school, Bheemili is keen to join
Janasena. Further Oliver Rayi is expecting Bheemili constituency ticket from
Janasena to contest.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?