Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu disowned the loose talk of the party MPs in Delhi about the on-going agitations in the State for bifurcation benefits. He responded to the video clip which is going viral in the social media where the party MPs Maganti Murali Mohan, Avanti Srinivas, Kinjarapu Rammohan Naidu, J C Diwakar Reddy and others talking about the steel plant agitation and the indefinite hunger strike by Rajya Sabha member C M Ramesh.
The MPs talked low of these agitations and have categorically stated that the state would not get railway zone, steel plant and special category status.Chandrababu Naidu, on learning how the video clip is going viral in the social media and the party MPs are being criticised, held a teleconference with the party MPs. He sought explanation from the party MPs for making such adverse comments against the agitation. MPs Murali Mohan and Avanti Srinivas denied to have made such comments and have told the Chief Minister that the video clip was edited by the rivals.
The TDP chief took exception to the alleged edited version of the video clip and cautioned the MPs against giving any scope for the rivals to target them even in the private talk. He blamed the YSR Congress and the BJP for circulating the edited video clip to damage the TDP on its agitation.
Chandrababu Naidu told the party MPs and the senior leaders that the enemies are working round the clock to damage the TDP and had asked the leaders not give any chance to them. “The BJP and the YSR Congress will go to any extent to damage the TDP. Don’t give them a chance by making any adverse comments on the State issues and the party’s fight,” Chandrababu Naidu told the leaders.
CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir According to sources at least 30 jawans of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) were martyred in a vehicle borne improvised explosive device (VBIED) attack in Pulwama, Jammu & Kashmir. As per report the death toll is feared to be raised. Dreaded terrorist outfit Jaish-e-Mohammad claimed responsibility for the attack.
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!
- Captain Vijayakanth coming soon!
- Trump still adds to sources not requiring congressional approval
- New inmate into TDP from MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna's Family
- Will Anti Corruption Bureau in Delhi be controlled as per instructions from SC?
- KCR Govt plans to illuminate Charminar with 190-watt LED light
- Kotii Group - On the name of god celebrating 9th Anniversary
- When will Tamilnadu Districts be upgraded as Corporations?
- Know how to hide Caller ID when making call to Uber Driver
- Is there any delay in conducting 3rd season of Telugu Bigg Boss?