Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu disowned the loose talk of the party MPs in Delhi about the on-going agitations in the State for bifurcation benefits. He responded to the video clip which is going viral in the social media where the party MPs Maganti Murali Mohan, Avanti Srinivas, Kinjarapu Rammohan Naidu, J C Diwakar Reddy and others talking about the steel plant agitation and the indefinite hunger strike by Rajya Sabha member C M Ramesh.
The MPs talked low of these agitations and have categorically stated that the state would not get railway zone, steel plant and special category status.Chandrababu Naidu, on learning how the video clip is going viral in the social media and the party MPs are being criticised, held a teleconference with the party MPs. He sought explanation from the party MPs for making such adverse comments against the agitation. MPs Murali Mohan and Avanti Srinivas denied to have made such comments and have told the Chief Minister that the video clip was edited by the rivals.
The TDP chief took exception to the alleged edited version of the video clip and cautioned the MPs against giving any scope for the rivals to target them even in the private talk. He blamed the YSR Congress and the BJP for circulating the edited video clip to damage the TDP on its agitation.
Chandrababu Naidu told the party MPs and the senior leaders that the enemies are working round the clock to damage the TDP and had asked the leaders not give any chance to them. “The BJP and the YSR Congress will go to any extent to damage the TDP. Don’t give them a chance by making any adverse comments on the State issues and the party’s fight,” Chandrababu Naidu told the leaders.
Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru According to sources "The 3 wheeler range Treo and Treo Yaari are powered with lithium ion battery, which gives 170 km ride for a single charge, said Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd Chairman Pawan Goenka on the occasion. Meanwhile the $21 billion Mahindra group has invested Rs 100 crore in setting up a technology plant in the city's southern outskirts, with an installed capacity of 25,000 units per annum to make the e-autos for Karnataka initially.
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!
- Vedaranyam heavily impacted by Gaja!
- Chandrababu Naidu leaving no leaf unturned to take on Modi
- Arvind Kejriwal to campaign in Telangana for AAP candidates
- Wedding Photos of Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh leaked out
- Will KTR quit politics, if TRS lost Elections?
- Cyclone Gaja crossed Tamilnadu coast between Nagapattinam & nearby Vedaranniyam