Chennai sources reported that no state board student made it to the top 10 in the rank list for MBBS or BDS admissions based on National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Neet) marks in the state. As per report there are eight CBSE students and two ISC students in the top 10 of MBBS rank list. Recently Health minister C. Vijayabaskar released the rank list for students seeking admission in government and self-financing colleges in government quota and for management seats in self-financing colleges on Thursday.
Accordingly there were 21,204 state board applicants, while 5,449 CBSE students have submitted applications. Moreover in all, 605 students from ISC board have submitted the applications and 809 students were from other states for government quota seats. Furthermore among the top 10 rank holders, four students are from Chennai, while others are from other districts across the state.
Recently only two girls made it to the top 10.In
the state list for government quota seats, applications of total 25,417
students 10,473 boys, 17,593 girls and a transgender have been accepted out of
28,067 applications received. Further the first phase counseling is expected to
begin on July 1, beginning with counseling for special category students that
includes sports persons, children of ex-servicemen and physically challenged
candidates and hence the first phase counseling will end on July 10.
Will justice be delivered to RTC Employees & People of Telangana? Hyderabad sources stated that with the Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) strike entering the tenth day, the agitating workers had organized a 'Raasta Roko' (road blockage) protests in all districts across the state on Tuesday. Meanwhile the Joint Action Committee (JAC) president Ashwathama Reddy said that this was not some kind of ordinary strike, and it was meant for the ensuring that justice is delivered to RTC employees and the people of Telangana.
- Chiranjeevi To Bridge The Gap Between Tollywood and Jagan
- Is it Self Dismiss? Or Self-Goal?
- PM Modi addressed rally at Kurukshetra in support of BJP candidate for Haryana assembly election
- HAL Employees to continue indefinite strike, talks failed
- Chennai will finally get a mayor after a gap of Eight years
- Reliance Jio unveiled an AI based Video Call Assistant (Bot) at India Mobile Congress (IMC) 2019
- Jagan Becoming Headache To KCR
- Heavy rain likely to lash Coastal AP: IMD
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee started night patrolling to prevent dust emission
- Why Pakistan is isolated by all countries in FATF?
- Jagan Proves To Be Rightful Than Chandrababu
- IRCTC IPO subscribed nearly 112 times on back of strong demand across investor categories
- Quality of Air in Delhi is very poor
- Mobile Phones rings in Kashmir Valley after 68 days
- 10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike