Chennai sources reported that no state board student made it to the top 10 in the rank list for MBBS or BDS admissions based on National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Neet) marks in the state. As per report there are eight CBSE students and two ISC students in the top 10 of MBBS rank list. Recently Health minister C. Vijayabaskar released the rank list for students seeking admission in government and self-financing colleges in government quota and for management seats in self-financing colleges on Thursday.
Accordingly there were 21,204 state board applicants, while 5,449 CBSE students have submitted applications. Moreover in all, 605 students from ISC board have submitted the applications and 809 students were from other states for government quota seats. Furthermore among the top 10 rank holders, four students are from Chennai, while others are from other districts across the state.
Recently only two girls made it to the top 10.In
the state list for government quota seats, applications of total 25,417
students 10,473 boys, 17,593 girls and a transgender have been accepted out of
28,067 applications received. Further the first phase counseling is expected to
begin on July 1, beginning with counseling for special category students that
includes sports persons, children of ex-servicemen and physically challenged
candidates and hence the first phase counseling will end on July 10.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli