Chennai sources reported that no state board student made it to the top 10 in the rank list for MBBS or BDS admissions based on National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Neet) marks in the state. As per report there are eight CBSE students and two ISC students in the top 10 of MBBS rank list. Recently Health minister C. Vijayabaskar released the rank list for students seeking admission in government and self-financing colleges in government quota and for management seats in self-financing colleges on Thursday.
Accordingly there were 21,204 state board applicants, while 5,449 CBSE students have submitted applications. Moreover in all, 605 students from ISC board have submitted the applications and 809 students were from other states for government quota seats. Furthermore among the top 10 rank holders, four students are from Chennai, while others are from other districts across the state.
Recently only two girls made it to the top 10.In
the state list for government quota seats, applications of total 25,417
students 10,473 boys, 17,593 girls and a transgender have been accepted out of
28,067 applications received. Further the first phase counseling is expected to
begin on July 1, beginning with counseling for special category students that
includes sports persons, children of ex-servicemen and physically challenged
candidates and hence the first phase counseling will end on July 10.
Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI! The union government has removed special director of CBI Rakesh Asthana, just within a week of removal of his chief Alok Verma that was followed by his offering of fire services chief role and his subsequent resignation from police services.
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%
- Arun Jaitley to increase Income Tax Slabs Tax Rate
- Ola Money Postpaid offers a 15 day credit line to passengers
- Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker