Chennai sources reported that no state board student made it to the top 10 in the rank list for MBBS or BDS admissions based on National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (Neet) marks in the state. As per report there are eight CBSE students and two ISC students in the top 10 of MBBS rank list. Recently Health minister C. Vijayabaskar released the rank list for students seeking admission in government and self-financing colleges in government quota and for management seats in self-financing colleges on Thursday.
Accordingly there were 21,204 state board applicants, while 5,449 CBSE students have submitted applications. Moreover in all, 605 students from ISC board have submitted the applications and 809 students were from other states for government quota seats. Furthermore among the top 10 rank holders, four students are from Chennai, while others are from other districts across the state.
Recently only two girls made it to the top 10.In
the state list for government quota seats, applications of total 25,417
students 10,473 boys, 17,593 girls and a transgender have been accepted out of
28,067 applications received. Further the first phase counseling is expected to
begin on July 1, beginning with counseling for special category students that
includes sports persons, children of ex-servicemen and physically challenged
candidates and hence the first phase counseling will end on July 10.
How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan? Chennai sources stated that in an interesting turn of events, a Chennai resident received a Swiggy order all the way from Rajasthan. Meanwhile the Chennai based customer had given an order on Sunday and when he checked the app to track his order, he found out that the delivery executive is coming all the way from Rajasthan.
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again