Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat has ordered the arrest of a teacher who had been constantly requesting and arguing to get transferred to his desired location.
Janata Darbar, the meet to resolve the issues in school education department was held at Dehradun, and this event was presided by the Uttarakhand Chief Minister. This meeting was attended by a teacher named Uttara Bahuguna as well. Pushing aside the policemen, the teacher had rushed to the chief minister and argued that she had been working for more than 25 years at a location distant from home and that she had not received transfers.
As Uttara Bahuguna was raging with anger, she had spilled several harsh words in a fit of rage, and triggered by her words, Trivendra Singh Rawat ordered the arrest of Uttara Bahuguna immediately. She was also suspended from her job, following which the videos of her angry outburst are going viral in social media.
Can Rahul Gandhi become PM in 2019 Polls? Accordingly this is very interesting question. In my view Rahul Gandhi himself is not serious about his political career. Meanwhile it was his lucky destiny that he burned in the family of Gandhi who ruled in India for more than 60 years. For example he spent his vacation of New Year in Europe and he already knew that the elections in 5 states are very near.
- Who will Become CM of AP? Jagan or Chandrababu Naidu or Lokesh
- Zomato introduces 100% Safely Sealed Badge across 10 Cities
- Astrology says YS Jagan will win Opposition in LS Polls 2019
- Is Nagarjuna ready to host Bigg Boss Telugu season 3?
- SV Mohan Back in YSRCP
- Is it a Cake Walk for Bonda Uma
- Tough Fight in Visakhapatnam
- Ali Trying To Get Janasena Ticket?
- Arrests in YS Family Just Before Elections?
- Vamsi stunned everyone with Nomination!
- KCR aware of tempo at Centre after Election announced: KTR
- TDP Changes Candidate After Candidate Reluctant to Contest
- Will Telugu mega heroes do something for Pawans Jansena?
- All eyes on Bheemili Parliament Constituency
- Surprising Decisions from Jagan Mohan Reddy