Uttarakhand Chief Minister Trivendra Singh Rawat has ordered the arrest of a teacher who had been constantly requesting and arguing to get transferred to his desired location.
Janata Darbar, the meet to resolve the issues in school education department was held at Dehradun, and this event was presided by the Uttarakhand Chief Minister. This meeting was attended by a teacher named Uttara Bahuguna as well. Pushing aside the policemen, the teacher had rushed to the chief minister and argued that she had been working for more than 25 years at a location distant from home and that she had not received transfers.
As Uttara Bahuguna was raging with anger, she had spilled several harsh words in a fit of rage, and triggered by her words, Trivendra Singh Rawat ordered the arrest of Uttara Bahuguna immediately. She was also suspended from her job, following which the videos of her angry outburst are going viral in social media.
Botsa is known for confusion! Knowingly or Unknowingly, YS Jagan is using Senior Minister Botsa Satyanarayana to confuse more on sensitive issues. YS Jagan has continued his silence on AP Capital Amravati and put forward Minister for Municipal Administration Botsa Satyanarayana before the media on AP Capital.
- Tollywood Producer Bandla Ganesh Arrested
- Chandrababu Desperately Wooing BJP High Command?
- Nayanthara is Brand Ambassador for Katrina Kaif Beauty Line for South
- Sand Shortage Continues To Haunt Jagan Government
- Bombay HC cancels government order on phone tapping
- TN Govt announces new announcement for 10,11 & 12 Board Exams
- This Man displayed 'AP CM Jagan', as permanent iron plates in his car number plates
- Canadian prime ministry was saved by Indo-Canadian Sikh man
- Cash, drugs & freebies in Assembly polls in Maharashtra and Haryana in huge jump
- Devendra Fadnavis seeking a second term as CM of Maharashtra
- Hafiz Saeed settles dispute sitting inside the jail
- PM Modi meets Nobel Laureate at his residence
- Dharmadi Satyam team retrieved Royal Vasishta tourist boat, which sank in Godavari River
- BJP and Shiv Sena are set to retain power in Maharashtra
- Hyderabad Metro Rail overloaded due to TSRTC strike