Accordingly a day before Prime Minister Narendra Modi spoke about how Kabir Das preached unity while addressing a gathering in Maghar, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath declined to wear a cap offered by the caretaker of the poet’s mausoleum. Meanwhile when speaking to media on Thursday, Khadim Hussain, who took over as caretaker after his father died three years ago, said, “For generations, his family members have been caretakers of Kabir’s mazaar (shrine) here and he took over from his father Shabbir Hussain Ansari following his death and this is the first time anyone has refused the wear the cap.”
Moreover he added that he has no hard feelings, and understood that the CM could not wear it, being part of the BJP. Earlier on Wednesday, when Adityanath came to the mausoleum, Khadim said he offered him a cap to cover his head, as per tradition. He added “The chief minister politely refused the cap with a smile and said that he accepts it but does not wear it”.
Further Khadim said, “We have given it to several
people and he remembers, years ago, a white cap was given to Mulayam Singh
Yadav, who wore it immediately. It was a yellow fur cap, which he was also
wearing, but we have no hard feelings, we understand. There is BJP government
and he does not wear a cap, so he did not wear it.” Further in Maghar, Kabir’s
mausoleum is situated next to a temple, which is seen as a symbol of unity.
Khusbhu said KCR will be ZERO after December 11 As per report actress and Congress leader Khushbu, who was in Hyderabad yesterday, has hit out at KCR by calling him a 'Commission Man'. She alleged that TRS government is working for the 'commissions'. Meanwhile she further alleged that TRS has failed to provide employment to youths and 'minimum support price' to farmers.
- Why Donald Trump portraying himself as Paul Revere of terrorism age?
- Rohit Sharma feels confident playing in Australia
- Is KCRs daughter-in-law richer than his son KTR?
- Chilli attack on Delhi CM!
- Schools and colleges on leave in Chennai!
- Sushma Swaraj quits election politics!
- Cyclone Gaja razes Sugarcane crops, scarcity during Pongal
- Protests at Sabarimala were part of Sangh Agenda: Pinarayi
- Indian-American elected as president of Harvard University Undergraduate Council
- Transgender filed nomination for Telangana Elections
- Chandrababu Naidu, Mamata Banerjee discuss alliance, put off meet
- Tamilnadu CM visited Cyclone Gaja hit areas
- Why Ivanka Trump sent Official emails from Personal email Account?
- Firing at Chicago Mercy Hospital kills 3
- Indian Cricket Team's Bus Driver reveals about Dhoni, Raina, Kohli