According to sources the fresh twist to this ongoing social war is an alleged video released by YCP's social media team is creating ripples as it purportedly shows some comments of TDP MPs on the hunger strike. As per report the comments of a few TDP MPs such as Avanti Srinivas, Murali Mohan have kicked up storm as they seem to be ridiculing their own hunger strike protest demanding Kadapa steel plant.
Furthermore after coming down heavily on this 'cut and paste' video, CM Chandrababu Naidu warned miscreants of strict action for 'fake' propaganda against genuine Deeksha fighting against the Centre for the gross injustice meted out to AP. Recently Chandrababu has convened a teleconference with the TDP MPs over the leaked video and asked them to be very conscious while speaking as the Opposition parties are leaving no stone un turned to demean their protest.
Moreover he also shot back at YCP for playing cheap
tricks and also said envious YCP which couldn't do any Deeksha or fight against
the BJP is taking 'cheap' routes to target TDP MPs whose Deeksha got national
attention. Further MP Murali Mohan and Avanti Srinivas have explained
Naidu about the incident and the conversation that took place between them at
AP Bhavan in New Delhi. Hence they have appealed to Naidu that their comments
have been deleted and conveniently used the 'cut and paste' comments by
Opposition party for their political advantage.
BJP made scrapping of Article 370 its main talking point in assembly elections in Haryana & Maharashtra Sources from Pune stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who was addressing a rally in poll bound Maharashtra's Pune district on Thursday, made a surprising gesture to his audience while speaking on his government's recent decision to scrap Article 370, which granted special status to Jammu and Kashmir. Meanwhile as the crowd cheered for him, he halted his speech, stepped aside from the dais and bowed before the public twice.
- PMC Bank came under RBI scanner
- Kerala Cops searches Jolly's friend seen in many photos
- Northeast Monsoon intensified in Tamilnadu
- Will AP Secretaries stop Fake News?
- Telangana's new Liquor Policy received 41,000 applications
- Will TRS predicts Huzurnagar Bye Election Result?
- AIADMK announced candidates for Assembly by-polls
- Nirav Modi remanded to Prison until November 11
- Kamala Harris asked Twitter to suspend Trump's account for attacking lawmakers
- Rajnath Singh hit back at Congress against human rights violations
- African Mona Lisa painting fetched pre-auction estimate of £1.1 million
- Investors can find no better place in the world than India: Nirmala Sitharaman
- TN Govt directed all blood banks in Tamilnadu to use Blood Donation feature on Facebook
- Exide industries launches e-vehicle in name of Exide Neo
- Jio alleged Airtel, Vodafone Idea & BSNL fraudulently masquerading against violation of IUC Regulations