Chennai sources reported that Bigg Boss Season 2 in Tamil is facing opposition from right wing political group Hindu Makkal Katchi (IMK) once again. Recently a video circulating on social media shows the party’s founder president Arjun Sampath criticizing the show, and claiming that his outfit will conduct ‘awareness sessions’ across the state in order for people to boycott the show.
Arjun Sampath said “Actor Kamal Hassan is hosting Bigg Boss for a second season on Vijay TV. This is a show that destroys traditions and culture. It spoils families. Such shows on television are being watched by many people. This has come to our drawing rooms.” Moreover the party had opposed the airing of the first season of Bigg Boss as well and further this time, too, Arjun Sampath has hit out at both Vijay TV and Kamal Hassan, and has claimed that his party will hold a massive protest against Bigg Boss and Vijay TV ‘at the right time.’
Sampath said “He don’t understand how people can
watch this show with their family and their children”. Moreover after appealing
to the women and parents of Tamilnadu, “As much as possible, you must ensure
that this show fails.” He added “This show stirs up unnecessary trouble. They
stir up caste and communal tensions, where they degrade women. And the clothes
that the people on the show wear, the way they talk”.
60 Lakhs For Every Jagan's Hyderabad Visit for Cases? Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is demanding a permanent exemption from personal appearance in the cases in which he is the prime accused. The arguments on this petition have finished the other day and the CBI court posted the judgment to November 1st.
- Will Mother Dairy sell tomatoes at Rs.55 per Kg or below?
- Kerala's Kairali TV launches Jolly murder case as Solly serial killer
- CM Jagan's focus is to make AP healthier
- NASA makes record with 2 Women astronaut spacewalk for first time
- PM Modi expressed confidence that BJP will break all victory records in Maharashtra Assembly elections
- SC reserved judgment on bail plea of P Chidambaram
- Madras HC reserves order in the release of Bigil
- Some iconic faces who will be contesting Maharashtra Assembly election 2019
- Botsa Satyanarayan feels APs new Capital to be built based on public opinion
- Karnataka ranked as Most Innovative state in India
- Why Sonia Gandhi cancelled Haryana rally?
- Internet crazy over Viral letter exchanged between US & Turkey
- Why didn't RTC Management or Telangana Govt call RTC Employees for talks?
- Muslim parties accused SC appointed mediation panel of leaking proceedings in Ayodhya Case
- BJP confident in winning Maharashtra Assembly Elections with full majority