Chennai sources reported that Bigg Boss Season 2 in Tamil is facing opposition from right wing political group Hindu Makkal Katchi (IMK) once again. Recently a video circulating on social media shows the party’s founder president Arjun Sampath criticizing the show, and claiming that his outfit will conduct ‘awareness sessions’ across the state in order for people to boycott the show.
Arjun Sampath said “Actor Kamal Hassan is hosting Bigg Boss for a second season on Vijay TV. This is a show that destroys traditions and culture. It spoils families. Such shows on television are being watched by many people. This has come to our drawing rooms.” Moreover the party had opposed the airing of the first season of Bigg Boss as well and further this time, too, Arjun Sampath has hit out at both Vijay TV and Kamal Hassan, and has claimed that his party will hold a massive protest against Bigg Boss and Vijay TV ‘at the right time.’
Sampath said “He don’t understand how people can
watch this show with their family and their children”. Moreover after appealing
to the women and parents of Tamilnadu, “As much as possible, you must ensure
that this show fails.” He added “This show stirs up unnecessary trouble. They
stir up caste and communal tensions, where they degrade women. And the clothes
that the people on the show wear, the way they talk”.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal