As per report finally, after 11 days, TDP MP C.M. Ramesh has ended his indefinite fast unto death protest in Kadapa. AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu yesterday met CM Ramesh and persuaded him to end his protest. Meanwhile doctors said that CM Ramesh's health has been weakening for the last few days. Earlier CM Ramesh began his protest on 20th June, demanding a steel plant in Kadapa.
Accordingly the demand was part of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act 2014. CM Ramesh's protest gained nationwide attention. Recently former Tamilnadu Chief Minister Karunanidhi's daughter Kanimozhi visited Ramesh and extended DMK party's support for the cause. Meanwhile when speaking on the occasion, Chandrababu Naidu said that the MECON report highlighted the feasibility of the Kadapa steel plant proposal.
Moreover on the other hand, CM Ramesh said
that he is thoroughly convinced with Chandrababu's three proposals for the
setting up of the Kadapa steel plant, which convinced him to end his fast centre,
must come forward to set up the steel plant itself. Further the state and union
governments must set up the plant on a 50-50 basis. Finally the state
government will take the entire responsibility of setting up the steel plant.
Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP? Accordingly Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu makes regular visits to AP & Telangana Governor E.S.L Narasimhan to inform him of the challenges the state is facing in the aftermath of bifurcation. While it is protocol to apprehend the Governor on the developments and challenges in Andhra Pradesh as the head of a state, TDP cadre and the people of AP feel that these regular meetings with Narasimhan are futile.
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?
- Chandrababu Naidu released TDPs candidates list for Telangana Polls
- Pawan Kalyan contributed Rs. 100 for serving people
- World's biggest OIL supplier Saudi Arabia announced plans to cut production
- Tougher laws & stricter implementation for rapism & Murder against girls: Rajinikanth
- Cochin International Airport bags an award
- 1000 War rockets to be preserved at Museum
- TN Matriculation Head orders Schools not to collect Money by threatening parents
- Alibaba makes record selling in first five minutes & $10 billion figure achieved
- Distributing 1 Lakh Cows per year is in BJPs Manifesto
- 69% Pakistanis aged 15-65 years don't know what the Internet is!!!
- Why Pasupuleti Balaraju quit TDP joined Janasena Party?
- Telangana Polls scheduled to be held by December 7