As per report finally, after 11 days, TDP MP C.M. Ramesh has ended his indefinite fast unto death protest in Kadapa. AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu yesterday met CM Ramesh and persuaded him to end his protest. Meanwhile doctors said that CM Ramesh's health has been weakening for the last few days. Earlier CM Ramesh began his protest on 20th June, demanding a steel plant in Kadapa.
Accordingly the demand was part of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act 2014. CM Ramesh's protest gained nationwide attention. Recently former Tamilnadu Chief Minister Karunanidhi's daughter Kanimozhi visited Ramesh and extended DMK party's support for the cause. Meanwhile when speaking on the occasion, Chandrababu Naidu said that the MECON report highlighted the feasibility of the Kadapa steel plant proposal.
Moreover on the other hand, CM Ramesh said
that he is thoroughly convinced with Chandrababu's three proposals for the
setting up of the Kadapa steel plant, which convinced him to end his fast centre,
must come forward to set up the steel plant itself. Further the state and union
governments must set up the plant on a 50-50 basis. Finally the state
government will take the entire responsibility of setting up the steel plant.
Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27 Sources from United Nations stated that President Donald Trump will talk about protecting US sovereignty, expanding relations with countries that share similar values and call for a halt to the spread of weapons of mass destruction during next week's gathering of world leaders at the UN General Assembly. Meanwhile Trump will participate in a number of UN General Assembly (UNGA) events and bilateral meetings from September 24-27.
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes