As per report finally, after 11 days, TDP MP C.M. Ramesh has ended his indefinite fast unto death protest in Kadapa. AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu yesterday met CM Ramesh and persuaded him to end his protest. Meanwhile doctors said that CM Ramesh's health has been weakening for the last few days. Earlier CM Ramesh began his protest on 20th June, demanding a steel plant in Kadapa.
Accordingly the demand was part of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganization Act 2014. CM Ramesh's protest gained nationwide attention. Recently former Tamilnadu Chief Minister Karunanidhi's daughter Kanimozhi visited Ramesh and extended DMK party's support for the cause. Meanwhile when speaking on the occasion, Chandrababu Naidu said that the MECON report highlighted the feasibility of the Kadapa steel plant proposal.
Moreover on the other hand, CM Ramesh said
that he is thoroughly convinced with Chandrababu's three proposals for the
setting up of the Kadapa steel plant, which convinced him to end his fast centre,
must come forward to set up the steel plant itself. Further the state and union
governments must set up the plant on a 50-50 basis. Finally the state
government will take the entire responsibility of setting up the steel plant.
Chill breeze to prolong for 4 days in Tamilnadu Chennai sources stated that as the experience of till now, Tamilnadu is getting cold. Meanwhile the weather center has warned that it will become more and more in the next four days. Reportedly in Tamilnadu, the northeast monsoon season was completed in December, 2018. This year, during the northeast monsoon, four storms were formed, but only 'kajah' storm provided some rainfall.
- DMK Chief MK Stalin to attend Mamata Banerjee's Party meet on January 19
- Low cost Airline Scoot to adds 3 new South Indian cities
- Telangana new Assembly session begins with new Speaker
- Dinakaran suspects Edappadi Palanisamy!
- Viswasam receives police appreciation!
- Ajith fan dies when seeing movie!
- Chennai kid is youngest grandmaster!
- New I-T return filling system be developed by Infosys
- TN Police Department issued instructions to create WhatsApp group for every police station
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated Vibrant Gujarat Global Trade Show in Gandhinagar
- PM Modi may keep door open, but no party is prepared to go inside in Tamilnadu
- What will be Pawan's stand at national level?
- West Zone Party Office opened by Kamal Hassan in Pollachi
- Trump nominated three Indian Americans to key administration positions
- Nationwide probe launched to nab main perpetrators in QNet scam