With the first meeting of the Cauvery committee scheduled to happen today, it has been expected that Tamilnadu will fight for the release of Cauvery water. All the arrangements have been made for the first Cauvery water committee meeting. This meeting will be happening presided over by the leader Masood Husaini.
The official invite for the meeting has been sent to the governments of all 4 southern states. The representative of Tamilnadu, Public services department chief secretary Prabakar had said yesterday that in the meeting to be held today, a decision will be taken and the announcement will be made on the quantity of water to be released and the date on which it has to be released. The TN Government has planned to emphasize on a lot of issues in this meeting.
Just like last month, TN is planning
to pressurize Karnataka to release water regularly. The Karnataka government
has however decided to appeal against the Cauvery committee. The TN
Representation has decided to demand 80 TMC water to be released between July -
August , and it must be noted that due to heavy rain in catchment areas,
already in June month 11 TMC water had been released.
Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction! Balapur Ganesh laddu has set a new record this year in the auctions as it fetched Rs.16.6 Lakhs! Srinivas Gupta of Arya-Vysya committee has owned the Laddu after a huge competition in this auction...
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!