With the first meeting of the Cauvery committee scheduled to happen today, it has been expected that Tamilnadu will fight for the release of Cauvery water. All the arrangements have been made for the first Cauvery water committee meeting. This meeting will be happening presided over by the leader Masood Husaini.
The official invite for the meeting has been sent to the governments of all 4 southern states. The representative of Tamilnadu, Public services department chief secretary Prabakar had said yesterday that in the meeting to be held today, a decision will be taken and the announcement will be made on the quantity of water to be released and the date on which it has to be released. The TN Government has planned to emphasize on a lot of issues in this meeting.
Just like last month, TN is planning
to pressurize Karnataka to release water regularly. The Karnataka government
has however decided to appeal against the Cauvery committee. The TN
Representation has decided to demand 80 TMC water to be released between July -
August , and it must be noted that due to heavy rain in catchment areas,
already in June month 11 TMC water had been released.
Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices Reportedly Bengaluru’s traffic snarls are infamous and motorists have tried (and failed) to get around it. Presently police have apprehended one man for allegedly using an ambulance to ferry office-goers during peak traffic hours ago and the ambulance was meant to serve a leading real estate company. Meanwhile, the accused Bala’s driving license has been suspended and he has been slapped with a fine of Rs 600.
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism
- History Maker: Pallonji Mistry - Indian Billionaire and Founder of Shapoorji Pallonji Group
- AP recovers melted Gold of lost from Tirupur Crown theft
- Is Jagan favoured more by punters in the state?
- Death toll in Sri Lanka rises as more Tension prevails
- 100 Turmeric Farmers from Telangana and Tamil Nadu to contest as independent from Varanasi Constituency
- BJP Cheap Trick to Defeat Rahul Gandhi in Wayanad
- AP IAS Association Sensing Chandrababu Coming to Power
- Bengaluru, the cheapest Asian City!
- 50:50 chances of Priyanka Gandhi contesting from Varanasi: Sources