Bihar based thieves who had robbed numerous ATMs in Chennai have been arrested. These thieves have stolen more than 2 lakhs rupees from ATMs. However, it has been suspected that the amount stolen by these thieves will be more than the said amount. For the past few months, there had been frequent cases of thefts in Chennai based ATMs in and around the Marina beach. There are many police complaints registered in this regard as well.
In such a situation, the thieves who were involved in the crime have been arrested. It has been found that these criminals belong to Bihar, and now the police are investigating them. After continuous complaints a special force was formed to nab them. This team was headed by deputy commissioner Arokiya Prakasam and Crime branch inspector Deepa, and this operation was supervise by Triplicane deputy commissioner Nagarathinam. The case was followed by a 9 member team.
In such a situation when police
found two suspicious people standing outside Marina SBI ATM, there were
arrested, and the Bihar based duo confessed to all the thefts that had been
happening in the area so far. The thefts had been performed by spying on the
pin number, and using the pin to withdraw money in case of incomplete
transactions, and there was no hacking method used. They had earned a lot of
money this way, and had traveled frequently to Bihar to deposit this money in a
bank account there, and all the travel was made via flight, and it the duo has
been identified to be Munnukumar and Manoharkumar.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party