Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana chief minister K Chandrashekar Rao said that the government will not tolerate any delay in execution of Mission Bhagiratha project works. Recently CM KCR warned the contracts at a review meeting on project at Pragati Bhavan on Saturday and also cautioned that the excuses by some contractors were not acceptable.
Accordingly the CM said that any contractor found delaying the execution of project works should be prepared to face stern action. Meanwhile he reminded everyone that timely completion of Mission Bhagiratha would help in providing clean and safe drinking water to people. Furthermore when disappointed by some delays in construction of overhead tanks and internal pipelines to villages, KCR called for simultaneously carrying out work.
Moreover KCR said to
the contractors and officials of Mission Bhagiratha to adopt the model of the
Kaleswaram project which was being built on a fast track and works were
progressing round the clock. Further he reminded all the officials who
participated in the review meeting that he had promised the people in the
assembly those 25,000 villages in the state will have piped drinking water
availability by next elections. As per report CM said though the contractors
were involved in the Mission Bhagiratha project, it was the responsibility of
government officers and engineers to monitor the project.
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant