Hyderabad sources reported that Telangana chief minister K Chandrashekar Rao said that the government will not tolerate any delay in execution of Mission Bhagiratha project works. Recently CM KCR warned the contracts at a review meeting on project at Pragati Bhavan on Saturday and also cautioned that the excuses by some contractors were not acceptable.
Accordingly the CM said that any contractor found delaying the execution of project works should be prepared to face stern action. Meanwhile he reminded everyone that timely completion of Mission Bhagiratha would help in providing clean and safe drinking water to people. Furthermore when disappointed by some delays in construction of overhead tanks and internal pipelines to villages, KCR called for simultaneously carrying out work.
Moreover KCR said to
the contractors and officials of Mission Bhagiratha to adopt the model of the
Kaleswaram project which was being built on a fast track and works were
progressing round the clock. Further he reminded all the officials who
participated in the review meeting that he had promised the people in the
assembly those 25,000 villages in the state will have piped drinking water
availability by next elections. As per report CM said though the contractors
were involved in the Mission Bhagiratha project, it was the responsibility of
government officers and engineers to monitor the project.
Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP According to sources it was stated that Pawan Kalyan to attend the famous Roti Festival (Rottela Panduga) at Bara Shaheed Dargah in Nellore. Meanwhile the festival is an annual roti-sharing and wish-making festival that is believed to fulfil wishes and also called as Rotiyaan ki eid, the festival marks the sharing of Rotis among the devotees.
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process