As per report with the state representatives of the left parties CPI and CPM who is battling for the survival has indicated that they would contest with Pawan Kalyan's Janasena party that in turn is a debutante in politics and is struggling to prove. Meanwhile CPI state general secretary Rama Krishna stated that Pawan Kalyan would be their CM Candidate in 2019 general polls.
Accordingly Rama Krishna said CPI, CPM and Janasena would contest together in the upcoming polls with the help of other small and neutral political parties. Moreover he opined that Pawan Kalyan is matured enough politically. Rama Krishna's comments on announcing Pawan as their CM choice has triggered a political debate in AP. Furthermore the CPI (M) and CPI are yet to confirm the development.
Previously Pawan Kalyan had announced that Janasena
and its allied candidates would contest all the 175 assembly constituencies. Presently
with the addition of CPI and CPM on his side, Pawan may find the candidates
easily, but one has to wait and watch what would be the impact of the
collaboration of Janasena, CPM and CPI.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India