Presently with the chances of the Centre's assistance to AP is dull and remote, Andhra Pradesh state government is mulling to raise the funds for the construction of Capital Amaravati through Bonds. Meanwhile AP state government is toying with the idea of issuing bonds worth Rs 42,000 Crore for the construction of people's capital Amaravati. Accordingly the CRDA (Capital Region Development Authority (CRDA) officials have put the idea before CM Chandrababu who has principally agreed to the proposal and asked the officials to provide full details.
As per report a specially constituted committee is said to be working on the rate of the interest for the bonds to be issued to raise the funds for AP's capital city. Further the RBI's savings bond has an interest of 7.75% while the small saving schemes such as the National Savings Certificate offer 7.6%. Moreover the CRDA officials are suggesting that 8% fixed interest would draw the investors.
Furthermore AP is said to be fuming over the Centre for its very little
help. Hence the Centre has released a meager Rs 1000 Crore for the projects in
Vijayawada and Guntur, whereas Rs 1500 Crore has been granted for the
construction of Amaravati whereas it is estimated that the capital city would
cost Rs 52,000 Crore for the state government. Presently AP state government is
planning to come up with the special bonds for the Overseas Telugu community
who would be interested to take part in the capital construction.
Mickey Mouse character turned 90 on Sunday Accordingly Iconic cartoon character Mickey Mouse turned 90 on Sunday, and his birthday is being celebrated around the world, including in India. Meanwhile Mickey Mouse made his first appearance in Steamboat Willie on November 18, 1928, and has ruled hearts since then. Furthermore he was born out of necessity when Walt Disney discovered he had lost the rights to his previous character
- More Rain anticipated in Tamilnadu from November 19
- Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth