Presently with the chances of the Centre's assistance to AP is dull and remote, Andhra Pradesh state government is mulling to raise the funds for the construction of Capital Amaravati through Bonds. Meanwhile AP state government is toying with the idea of issuing bonds worth Rs 42,000 Crore for the construction of people's capital Amaravati. Accordingly the CRDA (Capital Region Development Authority (CRDA) officials have put the idea before CM Chandrababu who has principally agreed to the proposal and asked the officials to provide full details.
As per report a specially constituted committee is said to be working on the rate of the interest for the bonds to be issued to raise the funds for AP's capital city. Further the RBI's savings bond has an interest of 7.75% while the small saving schemes such as the National Savings Certificate offer 7.6%. Moreover the CRDA officials are suggesting that 8% fixed interest would draw the investors.
Furthermore AP is said to be fuming over the Centre for its very little
help. Hence the Centre has released a meager Rs 1000 Crore for the projects in
Vijayawada and Guntur, whereas Rs 1500 Crore has been granted for the
construction of Amaravati whereas it is estimated that the capital city would
cost Rs 52,000 Crore for the state government. Presently AP state government is
planning to come up with the special bonds for the Overseas Telugu community
who would be interested to take part in the capital construction.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party