BJP state leader H Raja has given an angry statement that BJP does not have any connection with the Idol theft case, and that the people involved in the idol theft must be hanged to death. Following this, netizens are trolling H Raja for his statements. The idol theft case has been a most alarming and high profile case in Tamilnadu at the moment.
IG Manickavel, who had been the in charge of Idol theft prevention unit, has been transferred to a different department. Manickavel had openly made a statement that the Tamilnadu government had not acted right in this regard, besides also making a major accusation revealing that a big national party is involved in this idol theft case. Former Idol theft prevention unit IG Pon. Manickavel had said that behind the idol thefts, there is a prominent political leader from a big national party.
He also said that the government did
not let him do his duty properly, and now, with his statement on the popular
politician, everyone are confused as to who it would be. In such a scenario,
BJP leader H Raja had tweeted that anyone who had involved in idol theft must
be hanged, and it has been said that a politician close to religious and
charitable endowments department, belonging to a national party has been
involved, and it is not BJP party, the truth will be out soon. Following
this he has become a part of trolls, as to why H Raja himself has come out
and said that the party is not BJP. Several other users have trolled that H Raja
is desperately trying to safeguard himself thinking that the "national
political party member" tag would lead to suspecting him.
Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections Accordingly a group of people who call themselves as the voice of Scheduled Classes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Muslims, have launched 'Caravan e haq', a movement which will be spread across Telangana and will demand for the rights of neglected classes. Meanwhile this group
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'