BJP state leader H Raja has given an angry statement that BJP does not have any connection with the Idol theft case, and that the people involved in the idol theft must be hanged to death. Following this, netizens are trolling H Raja for his statements. The idol theft case has been a most alarming and high profile case in Tamilnadu at the moment.
IG Manickavel, who had been the in charge of Idol theft prevention unit, has been transferred to a different department. Manickavel had openly made a statement that the Tamilnadu government had not acted right in this regard, besides also making a major accusation revealing that a big national party is involved in this idol theft case. Former Idol theft prevention unit IG Pon. Manickavel had said that behind the idol thefts, there is a prominent political leader from a big national party.
He also said that the government did
not let him do his duty properly, and now, with his statement on the popular
politician, everyone are confused as to who it would be. In such a scenario,
BJP leader H Raja had tweeted that anyone who had involved in idol theft must
be hanged, and it has been said that a politician close to religious and
charitable endowments department, belonging to a national party has been
involved, and it is not BJP party, the truth will be out soon. Following
this he has become a part of trolls, as to why H Raja himself has come out
and said that the party is not BJP. Several other users have trolled that H Raja
is desperately trying to safeguard himself thinking that the "national
political party member" tag would lead to suspecting him.
437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction Sources from Chennai made a statement that City police commissioner A. K. Viswanathan inaugurated 437 CCTV cameras along E.V.R Salai under Kilpauk police limits. Meanwhile after Flower Bazaar, the Greater Chennai Police have brought Kilpauk police station jurisdiction under the surveillance of closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras.
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!
- Congress MP's trolls Amit and gets criticism!
- World's top four Richest Celebrity list with their individual net worth
- RBI Governor to cut Interest Rates
- PhonePe seen a remarkable growth in 2018 in offline business
- Vijayashanthi questions Why TRS shows fake statements
- SC orders protection for counterfeit travelers in Sabarimala issue
- Boxing Legend Muhammad Ali name for US Airport
- Reliance Jio Net Profit jumped to 65%