Accordingly the state of Andhra Pradesh may take the lead in welcoming electric vehicles (EVs) in the country, by setting up charging stations across the state. Even though India has been facing a severe crisis on the petroleum products front with rising crude prices and the US dollar exchange rate going through the roof, there appears to be very little sign of worry on the part of those in power at the centre.
Meanwhile it is in this context that the news of Andhra government setting up 50 EV charging stations comes as a pleasant surprise. Moreover the project is being spearheaded by the Energy department of the AP government and the first such charging station is going active within a week at the Interim Government Complex in Velagapudi.
Presently the department has taken upon itself the
task of launching around 1,000 to 1,500 EVs and the EV charging stations will
come up in the state’s new capital Amaravati and in key cities like Vijayawada,
Visakhapatnam, Tirupati and Guntur and moreover the project is expected to
serve the twin purpose of controlling the air pollution as well as reducing the
use of petrol and diesel. As per report the electric vehicles are being
delivered by a firm Energy Efficiency Services Ltd (EESL) and the first batch
of around 300 vehicles may start arriving in July itself.
Rahul Gandhi blames Modi! Congress President Rahul Gandhi has blamed that due to Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the central government management has totally been damaged, and the situation has worsened to such an extent that even the Reserve Bank of India governor could not hold on to his role and has resigned.
- RBI governor resigns after clash with Govt!
- Telangana TV channels depicted several Creative Cartoons during Election results
- Will US Presidential Elections result in Donald Trump's impeachment?
- Why Revanth Reddy lost in Telangana?
- And the WINNER in Telangana is TRS Party!!!
- Attraction of Stable job in a big MNC is very high
- Phethai cyclone won't be a threat to TN!
- Stalin wishes Sonia Gandhi!
- Thirumavalavan confirms no PMK with DMK!
- Congress ahead in Rajasthan & Chhattisgarh
- Protests before Kerala CM residence!
- Congress Leads in Chhattisgarh,Rajasthan, TRS in Telangana
- #TelanganaElections2018 - Zero chances for Lotus to Bloom anywhere in South India
- #TelanganaElections2018 - TRS got 77% of the Polled votes and this is one of the best margins in Indian Democratic History
- Voter turnout in Hyderabad fell to a dismal figure of 48.9%