Accordingly the state of Andhra Pradesh may take the lead in welcoming electric vehicles (EVs) in the country, by setting up charging stations across the state. Even though India has been facing a severe crisis on the petroleum products front with rising crude prices and the US dollar exchange rate going through the roof, there appears to be very little sign of worry on the part of those in power at the centre.
Meanwhile it is in this context that the news of Andhra government setting up 50 EV charging stations comes as a pleasant surprise. Moreover the project is being spearheaded by the Energy department of the AP government and the first such charging station is going active within a week at the Interim Government Complex in Velagapudi.
Presently the department has taken upon itself the
task of launching around 1,000 to 1,500 EVs and the EV charging stations will
come up in the state’s new capital Amaravati and in key cities like Vijayawada,
Visakhapatnam, Tirupati and Guntur and moreover the project is expected to
serve the twin purpose of controlling the air pollution as well as reducing the
use of petrol and diesel. As per report the electric vehicles are being
delivered by a firm Energy Efficiency Services Ltd (EESL) and the first batch
of around 300 vehicles may start arriving in July itself.
Kudos to CBN Nara Chandrababu Naidu is celebrating his 69th birthday. Once we revive his political history it is very hard to believe CBN survival in AP politics since 4 decades. As he saying, creating an opportunity from every crisis and grow like anything in the politics.
- KCR To Gift A Plum Post to His Arch-Rival
- AMMK leader TTV Dhinakaran unanimously elected as its general secretary
- Chandrababu Naidu confident winning LS Polls?
- No Ego Whatsoever for KCR
- Hyderabad Metro Rail launched shuttle buses services
- YS Jagan Skips Ramoji Rao's Grand Daughter Wedding
- NIA conducted search operations for ISIS at Hyderabad
- Bollywood actress in top in Google!
- Kids die in water tank!
- Man kills woman and commits suicide!
- Kerala daughter takes bold step for dad!
- Decades long rivalry ends peacefully between Mayawati & Mulayam
- Why Priyanka Chaturvedi quit Congress?
- Tamilnadu Final voter turnout was 71.87%
- This 100 year Man ready to cast his vote for Kerala LS Polls