Mumbai sources reported that Bollywood actor Sonali Bendre Behl yesterday revealed that she has been diagnosed with a “high grade cancer” and are currently undergoing treatment in New York. Meanwhile in an emotional statement, the actor said the cancer metastized which "we frankly did not see coming." She said in a statement that "A niggling pain led to some tests, which led to this unexpected diagnosis, where her family and close friends have rallied around her, providing the best support system that anyone can ask for. Currently she is very blessed and thankful for each of them”.
Meanwhile Sonali, 43, said she taking this battle head on, "knowing she have the strength of her family and friends behind her and there is no better way to tackle this, than to take swift and immediate action. We remain optimistic and she is determined to fight every step of the way”.
Accordingly "What has helped has been the immense outpouring of love
and support she has received over the past few days, for which she is very
grateful." Moreover Bendre, best known for her role in '90s movies such as
"Sarfarosh", "Diljale" and "Duplicate", is married
to filmmaker Goldie Behl. As per report the couple has a 13 year old son
Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar New Delhi sources stated that Supreme Court lifted a ban on the manufacture and sale of Piramal's painkiller Saridon and two other drugs Piriton and Dart for now. Accordingly these drugs were part of the 328 Fixed Dose Combination (FDC) drugs whose manufacture, distribution and sale were banned by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare on September 12.
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam
- T Rajendar coming to Thiruvarur?
- Auto driver attacked for questioning BJP leader on Petrol price hike!
- Yet again Petrol Price goes up...
- Case against Thirumurugan Gandhi dismissed!
- H Raja's words will help fascism!
- H Raja receives High court order!
- Babies born yesterday on PM Modi's birthday gifted gold rings at Chennai
- TN couple received Petrol as Marriage Gift!!!